1. 1. Who will you vote for in 2004?

• Gore and (insert running mate)
    • Bush and Cheny
    • Yoda and Windu
    • Palpatine and Dooku

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally as someone outside the US, I found it a complete and utter farce about what constituted a vote, and what didn't. Can't believe that they use machines that may or may not cast legitimate vote.

The whole situation showed the shortcomings of the US electoral system, but I severly doubt that any changes will be made, and it will be the same farce........

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

Personally as someone outside the US, I found it a complete and utter farce about what constituted a vote, and what didn't. Can't believe that they use machines that may or may not cast legitimate vote.

The whole situation showed the shortcomings of the US electoral system, but I severly doubt that any changes will be made, and it will be the same farce........

I hope people don't take this the wrong way, but the electoral system is a load of hogswallow and should be done away with. I don't feel that is unpatriotic of me to say, I just feel that the system does more harm than it's worth and poeple find little reason to vote if they are not in complete control of the vote.

[/two cents]

Whatever you say means nothing because America has most of the nuclear weapons. :p

[sarcasm]

And that attitude lead to what happened almost a year ago........

Not only do you have the most nuclear weapons, you also provided the majority of other nations with those same weapons, but now you see fit to call them the "evil" countries...........

[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]

And that attitude lead to what happened almost a year ago........

Not only do you have the most nuclear weapons, you also provided the majority of other nations with those same weapons, but now you see fit to call them the "evil" countries...........

[/sarcasm]

Yeah. That's because we already know we're the "stupid" country...

:D

Archived