Home

Mesa Backen!

Crazy_dog no.3

We went to Slovenia, north-east of Italy, on holiday/vacation. So now I'm back, back to buy LOTR on DVD, and back to see MIIB, The Sum Of All Fears and all those things that came out while I was off.:)

To tell u about my trip here are the pro's and cons.

PRO'S:

1) Sand, sea and sun (actually there was no sand, just water meets ground)

2) I got a nice tan.

3) I brought my laptop and GB with me.:D

4) People we staying with had a swimming pool.

5) I finished Medal Of Honour

6) Italians have the best public toilets.

CON'S:

1) Little sister came.

2) Mosqueto bites and flies at th end of the trip. I declared war on the as soon as they came, armed with an anti-pest sprey.

3) No Internet.

4) I was playing Black And White, but due to a strange bug my Ape turned from a 16 yr old god-in learning to back to the baby at the beggining of the game.

5) The female house owner was swimming topless, aarrggh.:(

Originally posted by Crazyus Dogus

5) The female house owner was swimming topless, aarrggh.:(

Gee, I guess she was less than decent looking....hope you're not scarred for life!

Also, WELCOME BACK!!

*hands CD official unofficial WB basket made by his 20 basket weaving llamas and 172 elves (ok, Rhett, how do you get these things to stop?)*

Originally posted by Darth Homer

*hands CD official unofficial WB basket made by his 20 basket weaving llamas and 172 elves (ok, Rhett, how do you get these things to stop?)*

There are to ways.

1. Use the old "Rubber Band" method.

2. Get out some shears and some peroxide and... "snip-da-tip"

Or you could just gut one and hang it up on a hook in the workshops. That usually does the trick.

Welcome back, man! Have any pictures? :rhett:

He keeps on messing up his old accounts. :D I'll straighten your old account out soon, CD. If I can't fix it, I'll rename your current one and change your join date and post count.

Archived