Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...haven't been on for a few days....I've been way to busy to live a life....

Things that happened recently:

Aunt's birthday

Class trip

broken computer

lots of homework

slow internet (fixed now)

I am sorry I missed the matches, I was in the Blueridge mountains on a class trip. My comp that I use for Jedi Outcast is broken, hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I can only hope....

great to see we have more members and A DEDICATED SERVER...

is the forum the one at http://crimsonfiles.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi?

or

cjk.suddenlaunch.com

???

For the clan tag I vote for [C:M]-name-

blue for jedi, red for sith, green for mercs.

I'm about to sign on to aim....

If and when my comp is fixed, I am signing on to JO for a couple hours, even if i have homework...

Evads

Just to let everyone know:

Kamiclone, one of the founders of the clan, is on leave right now. He has no internet access and cannot get on and does not know if he ever will again. This means that ZBomber and I are the only council members. Before we found out about Kami though we talked to HekxNoxu and decided that he should be allowed to join the ranks of Council member through his dedication, skill, enthusiam, etc blah blah etc. Since he will skip ranks he is to begin his trails immediately. There will be 10 trials. Some will take place with other clan members. Others will take place with Z and I only. If you would like to help in the trials and are a clan member send me an Email and I can get back to you.

I am glad to see that you are back on Evads. Do you have any idea when your computer will be fixed so you can play again?

If I forgot anything I am sorry.

BigTeddyPaul

All righty guys this upcoming Friday we will have a clan session. Clan members only this time or potential clan joiners. It should be either 8 or 9 oclock Eastern time (5 or 6 Pacific and Hekx that would mean 1 or 2 in the morning). I would like to have it earlier even if that is possible so we can have Hekx more alive for the match. I will be sending an Email with this information so make sure and get back to me. Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

All righty guys this upcoming Friday we will have a clan session. Clan members only this time or potential clan joiners. It should be either 8 or 9 oclock Eastern time (5 or 6 Pacific and Hekx that would mean 1 or 2 in the morning). I would like to have it earlier even if that is possible so we can have Hekx more alive for the match. I will be sending an Email with this information so make sure and get back to me. Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Heh. I should be alive about 1am. It's Friday anyway! 1am is okay with me. I'll probably be on the internet before that anyway, so I should be there. :)

Well, first off we need enough people to play. We usually have around 5 or 6 playing at a time right now but they arent always the same people. If we had a like weekly meeting time and everyone came I am sure that we could challenge other people very soon. All we need to do right now is get people to come to the sessions, figure out what they are good at so we can assign duties, and then figure out how to work as a team.

BigTeddyPaul

Topshot I have sent a couple of Emails to you and we have had two sessions already. The only reason that we haven't started CTF training or playing is because we never had enough people to play. We always had like 5 people and you need at least 6. If we can get 6 people here we will start training so we can challenge other clans. I already have talked to a clan that would like to challenge us but we need to try more.

Any questions? All you have to do is ask.

BigTeddyPaul

Yeah, Hekx really deserves it:

Speech: Ahem! Today begins the trials for Hekx Noxu, to become a council member, on account of:

1)Being active in clan

2)Being good in game (I think)

3)Making web page

4)Making dedicated server

5)Thinking of clan tag

If I was a council member, I would give you the go to start trials.

But, I'm not.

Originally posted by topshot

......there's someone missing in the members section. Care to take a guess? Trying not to be rude or anything, but isn't that one avatar of kyle mine?

I fixed that now :)

I never go back and check over anything I do.

Hekx has completed 4 out of approximately 8 - 10 tasks. Man it has been a while. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is a part f Crimson Masters. This is a great clan and I am glad to have everyone on our team. For the next session we will use Jedi Plus 3.5 and decide whether or not we like it. Anyone who wants to use any other mods let me know. Jedi Plus was all I heard that people wanted to use. Everyone also needs to send me the times they are free this week. We will probably have a session this Wednesday unless an abundant amount of people cannot come. I will send this to everyone in an Email later today so have fun and enjoy football today. Can the Rams go 0-6?

BigTeddyPau

Archived