Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

Could all Crimson Masters members please fill out the members profile form thingy. I'm going to add the info onto the members section of the site. If you want a different picture for your profile, please tell me and send me the image. Here's the link to the post. You can copy and paste it and fill in your own info. If you don't want to post it on the clan forum, you can email it to me. I'll add it, as soon as I get it :p

(I'm not going to copy it here because it's quite big, and if everyone replies with their info, we're going to have page large posts with characters historys in :p)

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hekx I will get you your information about me sometime soon. I promise. Also I have no idea who Slippy is. Either he is someone really old who never came or he is sopmeone really new. We have maybe like 3 new members. I am still talking to them right now. I have 90% of the rules finished. I now have to run them by everyone else. They will be sent in an Email after I send them to Z and yourself so everyone can get a say.

Topshot: We could try the katana mod. I do not have any objections to that. We will not use it right now but we will try it in the near future. Probably in two or three weeks. Just one question. What does it do? Change saber into a katana sword?

BigTeddyPaul

I am not insulted in the least. Actually, sometime in the near future Hekx is going to teach me how to better my saber moves since he is the better saberist. It is fine by me. Just make sure to warn me what he taught you so I can be prepared.

I sent an Email to all Clan members. If you did not get one please send me an Email at sexyprz@hotmail.com so I can send it to you.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Hekx-I want to still remain bigteddypaul's padawan, but I would like a couple saber lessons from you....maybe if it is ok with BigTeddyPaul.

I'll teach you what I know ;)

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Actually, sometime in the near future Hekx is going to teach me how to better my saber moves since he is the better saberist.

I can teach you all the specials, and some other stuff :confused: lol.

Originally posted by topshot Hekx and I should get together some time and see who the better saberist is! How does that sound?

I need more duel practice first :)

But maybe sometime we could have a duel. :p

I've played on the same duel server last night, and tonight.

Here's the screenie of todays duel I did. I'm proud. :)

While here's the screenie I took of yesterdays duel round.

I'm an average saberist :D

I downloaded JediPlus 4.1 earlier.

I don't think it matters. Some people might have less features than others, but it would be useful if we all used the latest version, if it fixes any bugs odd.gif

I have to admit, the 'new features' to JediPlus are getting a bit dull, lol. Version 4.0 adds some nice admin functions, so that might be useful on the server.

Hopefully we won't use JediMod 1.2 :D

So, it might be best if we all use 4.1. But if you can't be bothered to download that, use 3.5 or 4.0.

Here's an idea!

idea.gif (The official image brainstorm smilie thingy)

How about having one colour for the clan tags:

[C:M]?

Then maybe the name in white:

[C:M] Hekx Noxu

Or have your name and tags in any colour. But the tags have to be [C:M].

[C:M] Hekx Noxu

So one colour for all members, one color for different paths or any colour for the clan tags?

I've seen people with dark red and dark blue when you move your cursor over them on MP.

On the scores, it appears as white. I wish I knew how to get dark red and blue :confused:

I like the look of green for tags. But I'm not a Merc. :(

I'll stick to blue then.

Maybe just having one colour for the whole entire clan would be cool. Either that or turn the Mercs into Sith and Jedi. Then Jedi could use blue, light blue and green. While Sith could use Red, purple and yellow. And white for names, or something.

Yesterday we played a littlt informal skrimmage. There were 4 of us and I started the server. I made the game Jedi Master and no one else had ever played it before. Needless to say 50 wins later that they never wanted to play again. I do not know why. I like playing that game. Does this mean that you guys don't like jedi holocron also?

I didn't send the Email yesterday about gaming but I will send it today. Something came up. I will send all the information about what to download and where to download it along with all other clan information too.

Have fun everyone!

BigTeddyPaul

Archived