Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I missed the meeting, found out I had a week less than I thought on an English paper (which I just finished and is due tomorrow mourning). But unless I get alot of homework tomorrow my week looks pretty clear of homework. Also I missed some stuff last weekand because I just got a new comp and it took some time to get the nework up and my stuff transfered.

There will be a meeting sometime this weekend (Sat or Sund still do not know). I have worked on a site for our clan and it has turned out pretty well since I have only put about 4 or 5 hours into it. The site is http://www.geocities.com/crimsonmasters/index

Suggestions and comments are welcomed. Also, anyone in the clan I need all information not included on the profil pages. Any questions then speak to me at sexyprz@hotmail.com .

Have fun and happy Halloween day after.

BigTeddyPaul

Well, I thought I put down that the Council Member has to be someone from your own path and since I am the only Light side Council Member (unless you can contact KAmi) then I actually decide both powers. I will have to go see if I put corresponding Council Member or not.

Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

sorry, guys, but I quit. :(

GOT YA! :D Sorry I could make it to the meeting yesterday though.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Yes I did and there is one tomorrow too so I know you can make that one. Everyone there is one tomorrow. Look in the Email I sent. I can tell someone didn't read theirs [cough] Z [cough].

BigTeddyPaul

eh! your a bad person! you sent it out the day we had it! you never told us before..... and I read it wrong anyway! ":xp:

EDIT - Anyway, I missed another session yesterday. :p But its because I took down the wrong IP. I still got to play, and the Knights of Alderan is a very good team. I can't wait until we have anothe roleplaying session. :)

I have started working on the map Z requested.

For those that don't know, it is a room that says [C:M] on the floor. A door from this room leads to a council room with chairs. Another door from the first room leads to a beuatiful outdoors.

I have gotten the [C:M] on the floor. It is not very good but I plan to improve on it alot.

http://altusthrawn.topcities.com/cm.gif

Archived