Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I have quit Crimson Masters.

I'm no longer apart of the clan, or the webmaster of the site.

I'm a saber-only JK2 player, and the clan isn't a saber-only clan.

The idea had arose about making a saber-only clan.

Who knows, only time will tell...

BE READY! I like that. Are the pictures all dark because you need to lower the quality becuase of how much space they take up? If you need more screen shots we are going to have to do that sometime soon. I like the idea of allowing most people use it although we should get some permission type thing about allowing people to change what. Artistic expressions and ideals differ.

Everyone this is a weapon and saber using clan. Hekx did leave which was the best choice. He was not having as much fun as he could have in a clan and so he left. We also had someone else come to check out the clan who also wanted to check out the clan. They prefer sabers only too which I suppose was my fault on that part. I forgot to tell the person that we are a weapon and saber using clan. For now on if you recruit people you need to tell them that we use both sabers and weapons.

The reason we use both is even though jedis and dark jedis and sith used only sabers we play in a Jedi Knight world which employs the use of weapons. In the clan we feel that limiting ourselves to just one weapon, even though it is the best one, will eventually get tiresome and limits the fun factor. Other people disagree and that is fine.

There will probably be two or three practice sessions this week. I am looking at Wed - Sun. Sunday we are definetly having one at 1 Pacific, 4 Eastern PM. That time can vary now since we do not have to worry about the 8 hour difference with Hekx. If people would like it set later let me know if not that is a scheduled time. I will be sedning n Email with all the other details.

Any questions then send me an Email whether it is for training or questions about the clan or what not. Have Fun everyone!

BigTeddyPaul

Hey Obi we missed you yesterday. You posted that you would come but never did. Oh well.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Hey Obi we missed you yesterday. You posted that you would come but never did. Oh well.

heh, sory bout that. A few members wanted one of our rare, spontanious LFJA meetings yesterday, so of course I had to attend. ;)

Originally posted by BIG b

aw nutz:( sorry i couldn't come yesterday, it sounded like fun, but i had TaeKwonDo testing

ITS NOT ALRIGHT! YOU ARE EJECTED....

J/k. No. Its OK. You been to all of our meetings before, so you have nothing to worry about. Don't let the clan affect your pearsonla life! :)

Archived