Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INTERNET SAVY = BASTARD HACKER

That will probably be up to Evads. It is his map so let him decide.

Remember there is a session Friday 15th. Need the IP or anything Email me and make sure to get on AIM or MSN before hand just so I know you are there. So far only Kami, Phantom, and Ben are exempt.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

INTERNET SAVY = BASTARD HACKER

That will probably be up to Evads. It is his map so let him decide.

Remember there is a session Friday 15th. Need the IP or anything Email me and make sure to get on AIM or MSN before hand just so I know you are there. So far only Kami, Phantom, and Ben are exempt.

BigTeddyPaul

Good thing that my internet savvy is only typing in my password.:p

Clan is alright. We have 10 soon to be 11 memers if Evads told me correctly. We are trying to get togehter twice a week to play but this week has been less then adequate for people showing up. I am on number 4 of our newsletters. I started counting how many I do and how long it takes. Just for my curious self. There are still some stuff that has to take place such as force powers and what not but it is all good. Trickster will start his trials soon to become a jedi knight. Still debating on whether I should do the same thing I did to you Hekx or add some different flavor since he is a bounty hunter..

Just to let everyone know I need to play at least 20 minutes with pretty much everyone but Z, Kami, Topshot, Evads, and Phantom by myslef. I need to figure out how skilled you are so we can assign ranks.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Hekx Noxu

Hello :)

I haven't posted here for a while, I feel like an alien :(

*Looks at his tenticles* Hmmm :\

How's the clan going?

Hiya Hekx! You have tenticles? Did you get um over in the real world? Yeh, I once went in the real world, but then I got sucked back here.... :(

Anywya, we just had a session today. AN d my game was really screwed, so I didn't play much. :)

Well, only things I changed on keyboard are: shift as push, z as pull, r as taunt, o as screenshot, and g and h to change force power, but I usually use the F keys anyway.

Map update: I added a bridge to cross the river, and I put some "plaques" on either side of the door to the council room. Only things left are trees, finishing sky, and more "eye candy"

Mine are:

ctrl- primary attack

z-alternate attack

alt- force push

x-select force power

f (as in "force") for using the force

SPACE for Jumping

Y for chat

K for challenge and taunt

[] for selecting items, enter for using them.

And t, well t, as in team chat.

Originally posted by topshot

Mine are:

ctrl- primary attack

z-alternate attack

alt- force push

x-select force power

f (as in "force") for using the force

SPACE for Jumping

Y for chat

K for challenge and taunt

[] for selecting items, enter for using them.

And t, well t, as in team chat.

Topshot some of those are not binds. Only Alt as force push is the bind. The others are standard keys.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey, nice to see some familiar faces still around. How've you gentlemen been doing? Hopefully well. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hey. Great job on the clan thing. It's lasted a long time. Anyway, better get going. See you guys around. ;)

*whipes eyes*

:eyeraise:

it is you!

Hahaha! It is Jess. Now everyone gather around and let Unlce Paul tell you a story. Once a long time ago . . . well about 5 months ago there was this clan called the Star Wars Museum clan. This clan was founded by ZBomber and Jessman. I was their first and pretty much only recruit before the clan disanded due to Jess' personal life future. Then after some debating with myself I decided to stick with Z instead of joining another clan. Then Kamiclone, ZBomeber, and I founded Crimson Masters in all its infinite glory. So you could say that Jess is our ancestor parent person. I hoped you liked the story.

How is your life going Jess? Not too much here. Just usual clan business which is a lot harder than it looks. We are up to 10 members and everything seems good.

Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Archived