Home

Face to face.

ShockV1.89

We've all run into those douchebags who mouth off to everyone online, insulting people for no good reason, taunting people they defeat and accusing others of cheating/n00bing/whatever. But we gotta take it, right? After all, it's the internet, nothign we can do.

Dont you wish you could just trace these peoples IP addies back to their houses, walk up to the, ring their doorbell, and meet them face to face?

Shock: Ah, yes, Brian?

Brian: Yeah?

Shock: On Sept 3, at around 7 pm, did you repeatedly call a player named ShockV1.89 a variety of derogatory names, threaten to hack his computer, threaten to beat him up, and were generally make a fool of yourself?

Brian: Uhm...uhh...

Shock: In addition, did you not also do the same to, ahhh, 3 other people between 7 and 8 pm?

Brian: Yeah, I think so...

Shock: >punch< Not so fun face to face, is it? Good day. <walks away>

Brian: Mommy!

Ohhh, wishful thinking.... >sigh<

ShockV1.89

Back in my JK1 clanning days there was a kid who was constantly ripping on anyone he could find. Circumstances put us in the same town for a few hours, so I met up with him at the local mall. He was a reeeal skinny, freckly pasty white kid. I was trying quite hard to not outwardly show my amusement at this. this little guy was causing all the online ruckus. He's actually a pretty nice guy IRL, but when we were walking around the mall he would mutter random insults at the people walking by. Ohh buddy I would file the situation as "Ironic". :)

I like your av btw shock, that is one of my favourite parts in Goodfellas

It's from Officespace. ;)

I got the idea from Jay and Silent Bob. As soon as I saw what they were doing, I was jealous and wanted to do it too.

I dont know if I would have been able to resist on the pasty kid, Nerf. Once he started muttering insults, I probably would have said something like "Why dont you speak up? You were loud enough online..."

My friends brother liked to go online and blast peple all the time. One day, he bashed on me, cursed me out, called me all sorts of names. I shut my computer down, walked over to his house (five minute walk), walked into the house and to his computer, bent down into his face, and said "Is there something you'd like to say to my face now?" He didnt have ANYTHING to say. He shuttup online from then on.

ShockV1.89

Errr..... Shock, that av of yours, coupled with the nature of your posts, has given me the following description of you (in my head :D):

-6' 5'' tall.

-Biceps the size of tree trunks.

-A chest the size of a wine barrel.

-Undisputed master of drunken bar brawls.

-Attended Aikido lessons. (aikido= martial art where the goal is to cause as much bodily harm in as short time as possible)

Well errr.... whadya say?

j/k... :p

Close.

6'3, 215 lbs

Work out semi-regularly, emphasis on weight lifting.

Dont know about the big chest thing, but someone once told me I have the natural build of a tight-end in football. ("You look like a tight end to me." "But I'm not gay..." :D

Never got in a bar brawl.

Took Suh Bahk Do for 4 years, then dropped it. (Suh Bahk Do is an offshoot of Tang Su Do, which is a Korean style similar to Tae Kwon Do. Emphasis on self defense, mostly. I used to get picked on in school, until my growth spurt. :p )

;)

I dunno, I suppose I really only respect someone if they have the balls to say something to my face. Doing it online is sorta like getting 6 of your biggest friends together and then talkin trash. It's...cowardly...

You can be assured, anything I say here or in the game is exactly what I would say to you in real life, if similar situations arose.

ShockV1.89

I don't like all that violence.

I would solf the matter with words.

Would be nice though to see who the guys are

that ruins the game froom time to time.

And try to teach them a lesson in real life

My best tactic is just to ignore them.

And if they realy get on your nerves

just switch to another server whre only nice people are.

works for me...

Originally posted by leXX

lol, I coulda sworn that was Ray Liotta when he goes across the road and beats up that guy for messing with his woman! oh well :D

Nahhhh, its Micheal Bolton tearing into the fax/copy machine. I LOVE OFFICE SPACE.

"PC load letter, what the **** does that mean?!"

Archived