Home

A merger of epic proportions!

Darth Groovy

Some of us in the Academy had decided that it would be very cool idea to start a clan without any egos. So all Academy members are encouraged to join. Anyone else who is not in the Academy is encouraged to join, also. I don't have any experience with gaming clans so I could use all the advice and help I can get.

Reply here or PM me with details. My email is darthgroovyii@aol.com

P.S. this thread is also available at Star Wars Stories and Forums.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darklighter,Tyrion

Cool... I'm kind of in the dark about how to do this though. I can already guarentee my computer will probably not be much use. I have never done this before so I needs more details on how to do it.

Reb,

your avatar is cool as hell, also I will be done with the Academy Wars Thread before I get too involved in this clan stuff, I promise, I haven't forgotten:D

Originally posted by Darklighter

You can Divine...I know you're into this whole 'rival academy' thing, but it would be cool for you to join too if you wanted to:)

hehehe, i was so not expecting this reply! i was hoping for some sort of "but hey ur the leader of the sith academy" sorta thing :D i would like the idea of playing with some people on here - but not against them of course....if only i had a decent internet connection then perhaps i could enjoy it too! :D:(

got a few questions, would this clan be JKII only? or be in effect for other games as well? if other games then will it be limited to lucasarts products or will it be in effect for games such as WarIII?

i dont really play much JKII any more (as i am always on B.net playin WarcraftIII) but if my master thinks its ok for our academy members to sign up. why not?

Obi, linking to another more experienced clan would work for me, because I have no experience with clans. Tell you leader to think up a kinky name for us, and I'm game.

To answer other questions. The clan will be primarily JKII, although if I can get enough cooperation, I would like to extend it to Galactic Battlegrounds......I will leave that up to the people!

Also for those who wish to contact me, I have fired AOL for good and my new contact email is here:

darthgroovy@yahoo.com

Ummm........Thanks, again!

::::::::rushes off to camus' chat room:::::::::::

darth groovy, i am the leader of the Knights of the Lost Moon, i can't really think of a good name right now, it took me long of enough to think of KLM, we have about 10-15 members so i think if we combined it would be good

ok here is my question, are we going to stil have it like revolving around LF and keep all those basic pricibles of no spamming and stuff liek that

Archived