Home

7-8 more days!!!

Rogue15

and i'll finally be back online!!!!!!!! cable's faster here, so that is what we're getting. :p

I'm getting an X-Box and Turok Evolution with my first paycheck if Sauder's Eggs hires me for Third Shift (8.50 an hour mwahahaha! and i'll work when everyone's asleep!!!!!!!)

I beat Turok dino hunter again. :rolleyes: can't wait to get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

heh, i'm at the library, i had to ride my bike all over the place to get here cause i took a 'shortcut' hehe i disturbed the dead on my way here, then took the sidewalk leading toward the cornfield, and nearly crashed, *grins as niner gets annoyed with story*and when i went to see about using the computers, i didn't have my library card, so i went all the way back to the house, got my library card, and came back.

I'm sooooooooo glad i don't have to be in school like all you losers. heheheheheeeeeee!!! ;)

So, what's new?????// red, get unreal tournament. :p it'll work on your computer i bet.....

umm i guess i'll reply, sucks this mouse doesn't have a scroller..........

Hurry up :p:D

cable's faster here, so that is what we're getting.

*shakes fist at you* UNFAIR DIE DIE DIE :D:p;)

I'm sooooooooo glad i don't have to be in school like all you losers. heheheheheeeeeee!!!

see above :p:D

red, get unreal tournament. :p it'll work on your computer i bet.....

UT? ...I dunno if my computer will run it :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

you can just see the sarcasm drop of it cant you :D

What I think Eight meant to say was drop off it, which is more grammatically suiting than "drop out of it". So the "not born english speaking man" actually used correct diction, only he misspelled a word.

Betcha feel dumb now, don'tcha Neo?

:D

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

What I think Eight meant to say was drop off it, which is more grammatically suiting than "drop out of it". So the "not born english speaking man" actually used correct diction, only he misspelled a word.

wow.. this is a dear diary moment :D

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

:p:D If that's all it took to make me feel dumb, I'd have an inferiority complex. :D

i know...........it's all home depots fault.........my dad needs to be home when the cable people come over to hook it up.........

hopefully i'll have cable by the first week of october.

btw, i'm going to get halo as well as turok. they're both great games, and you're pathetic if you even try to compare, it's like comparing Turok 2 to goldeneye 64. u just can't. S1 showed me a video of him playing halo, and i'm already sold on it. :D

Archived