Home

To all who dislike the Sons of Yoda wake up and smell the beans

Father Torque

hey forum readers and thread makers lately there has been a contriversy on the well known clan Sons Of Yoda like all clans the sons of yoda started out small and puniny but through time they became strong overtaking and accepting all challenges as their clan became stronger many people were angry at the sons of yoda because they could not win. So one day a new guy steps in the clans and recruiting section previously posting in yodas swamp he saw some garbage about sons of yoda. To see if this is true a young jedi Father Torque sent out to try and talk to the leader he soon figured out that this leader was infact the one of the greastest milestones in the clan section of the forums.I got to talk to him and he was a great guy hesaid to all the people talking garbage about him (no names will be given)a long and formal qoute on there previous thread)now there is still a contriversy between Darth Yoda and the powerfull sith topshot but thanks to are great friend obi-won 13 the conflict was resolved and the forums are back to normal so all of the members of the Sons of Yoda for how ever long the Mortal Kombat last you always have are support thank you P.S please dont move this obi won i want everyone to respond and share there opinion -MK Sub-Zero

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son of yoda-

All this talk of you being strong makes me want to kick you ass.But,since Spy is behind me with a spiked board and obi's staff out,I cant:D. So,instead,I want to challenge your clan to a match with the academy(Obi will decide if he wants it).

:D

Hey ZBomber, i am no longer going to argue...we shall settle this in the following way:

You make the server and i don't care if i have 56k, you will die. Just ask Topshot. He has cable...not much of an advantage i would say. My skill more than makes up for it. So here's the deal..you can make the server and have 0 ping. I will have 650 ping and you will die.. any questions? By the way topshot, nothing personal..i just used you as an example but you are a good fighter. :) So ZBomber, you up to it? Clouded the future is..wait no its not, ZBomber will die.

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Hey ZBomber, i am no longer going to argue...we shall settle this in the following way:

You make the server and i don't care if i have 56k, you will die. Just ask Topshot. He has cable...not much of an advantage i would say. My skill more than makes up for it. So here's the deal..you can make the server and have 0 ping. I will have 650 ping and you will die.. any questions? By the way topshot, nothing personal..i just used you as an example but you are a good fighter. :) So ZBomber, you up to it? Clouded the future is..wait no its not, ZBomber will die.

I,personally,want him to kick your ass. I want to kick your ass. Actually,I want your dog to kick your ass. BRING IT ON!!!!!

er...I do not represent the academy in any way possible :D

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Yoda, read your clan thread. :)

hey Darth Yoda guess what just happened i told a member about the clan merge and he quit cause he didnt want to be in a big clan by the way how many people are in Sons of Yoda and email me McKalister27@hotmail.com on some more info plus what is your MSN hotmail email my leader wants to talk to you his MSN is Abbadonos@hotmail.com:D :D -Soon to be SOY Christian Jedi

hey topshot about the merge we was talkin bout the leader said he didnt know you that well so he wanted to join a clan that had the leader as someone he knew:( :( :( srry i guess we are joining the Sons of Yoda but if you became friends with Darth Yoda you could possibly merge your clan:D :D -Soon to be SOY Christian Jedi or Christian Knight

Archived