Home

Happy Birthday TM!!

Lynk Former

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by STTCT

Where on earth has this thread been?

Thanks for saving it from the depths of hell Lynky!

i guess finally merc will step up and close it. with a smercatfatty comment to have the last word/laugh ..

:D:D:D

*keeps trapped in the thread as it 'got' closed*

I would fervently appeal the closure of any of our chit-chat threads here in Aresen. It's practically the one forum where they still go on in peace...

*(Bows to and is thankful for the almighty Cdr. Cracken's vast wisdom on this matter.)*

I still say that I won't oppose the closing of retarded monkeysh*t threads. :dozey: So don't count on my advocacy too strongly, kids. *(Looks at Ray.)* It's probably best not to provoke the enem--I mean, Mojo moderation team, too. ;)

Redwing: Have you considered 'sex pie?' Some kinky females enjoy being rolled in pastry then filled with meringue... :D

Lynk: I wouldn't fight STTCT, either. She's scary.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

So don't count on my advocacy too strongly, kids. *(Looks at Ray.)* It's probably best not to provoke the enem--I mean, Mojo moderation team, too. ;)

hehe. it's good to know the *looks* err.. others.

:)

i'll BE careful.. coherent.. and NOT acting like a "12 year old hyped schoolgirl.." ;)

this is what i am doing here at homeAresen..

Life is what you make of it.

The battle hack is what you make of it.

If you sit there and make it boring...it will be.

Or you can have fun like me and pinkywing. Here I am making an aresen store and selling mr weasels to everyone and all you can do is say its no fun!! pssssha. Be more creative!

Archived