Home

Ska

ET Warrior

How to describe Ska.....hmmmmm, it's got a really solid beat, with lots of horns, guitar, bass, drums.....hmmm. I dont know it's really good. Go buy Losing Streak by Less Than Jake, listen to number 7 (Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts) It's probably one of the best Ska songs known to man. Another CD to listen to is Keasby Nights by Catch 22.

If anyone has just a little extra cash and is willing to give a great type of music a chance, pick up those CD's, They're really really good.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

I enjoy metal, but Ska films (guy ritches movies :D) is really good :p

Yeman,

Lock Stock and to a lesser degree Snatch were excellent films, they are the sort that you never want to end. You'd be surprised how well he has captured the rougher element of British culture. Everyone knows a few wideboys like those in Lock Stock.

A quote from Lock stock:-

If you dont wanna be counting the fingers you havent got, I suggest you get those guns ...... QUICK!!!! Barry the Baptist (lenny Maclean RIP)

Also Brad pitt makes a wicked Pikey, they really do sound like that!!! f'real.

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Like right now I'm listining to "Stand bye me" by Ben E. King. How many people can say that they are listining to that right? Not many I hope. lol

:lsduel::duel:

Can't say I'm listening tothat right now but it's a fanatastic tune man. good choice fella!!!

Archived