Originally posted by kstar__2

luckely you are the exeption on the dutch men:D

oi, u knockin dutch people? thems fightin words! i got dutch blood

man, if it aint dutch, it aint much :p

oh, and good to see youre human lexx. we all laugh. its ok :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol based on everyone's replies I can infer that this is one of those "flash pop-up scary faces!" jokes. I've seen like three of these, one of them was disguised in a Mcdonalds.exe that I got sent from a friend in an email. This one just streamed a little matrix-like image then shut off. Little did I know that 5 minutes later a woman would flash on the screen, and she was freaking GROTESQUE!!! Her head was hanging to the side, her eyes were catlike and she was bleeding!!! It didn't help that my speakers were on too ;-;

Second time was a GIF of a messy room. You wait 30 seconds and this ghost skips across the room for like three frames, the last frame you can see her ever so clearly. It's enough to make you jumpzor!!!

Third time was a "Find Waldo" from ebaumsworld. It told you to find waldo in under a minute, and of course since it was a trick you couldn't find or click waldo. After a minute this vampire dude pops up with a boo sound, but it isn't as scary as the aforementioned two.

This said I'm not gonna click that link

:p :p

Originally posted by leXX

When I first saw that a couple of months ago, it scared the be-jesus outta me!

A horrible thing happened earlier today though. I clicked on the link to see what it was and then my daughter came over to ask me a question and I totally forgot it was on that page. As you can imagine, she jumped out of her skin and burst into tears (shes only 5). I have been feeling extremely guilty about it all day. :(

I burt into laughter..... i'm sorry.. lol

I remeber the first time that I saw om of these. It was from funnyjunk.com. I did everything they told me to do. I put my speakers on loud and was staring at the screen. Then the face popped up and I was like AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. My freaking heart was racing but it shocked me. Now my friends see it and try to show it to other friends. it's hilariouse to see that.Have you guys heard the prank call one? It's a real prank call and its hilariouse as hell.

:duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by Covenant

:D :D :D :D

i never thought it possible but this boy band is actually entertaining, its all in the words though read them, and read betwwen the lines too

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm

lol its amusing, also while your on the site check out

getting drunk is crazy - scary

backstreet is gay omg - roflmao 4 hours @ it

You know stealing peoples avatars is against the rules.....

Originally posted by Covenant

:D :D :D :D

i never thought it possible but this boy band is actually entertaining, its all in the words though read them, and read betwwen the lines too

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm

lol its amusing, also while your on the site check out

getting drunk is crazy - scary

backstreet is gay omg - roflmao 4 hours @ it

ARRRRR I GOT TRICKED.

Don't click this it scrolls some kind of boy band lyrics for 4 seconds then it pops up with a ZOMBIE FACE and SCREAMS.

*whimpers like a little girl :( *

ROFLMAO !!!!!!ROFLMAO !!!!!!

you bitch! you spoiled it for every1, you gave the game away bitch

~rambles like a drunken madman for 1/2 an hour~

ROFLMAO !!!!!!

I stopped after the first one. I had heard about it, and my friend confirmed it was the right one and he ran into another room. Thankfully, I was playing music at the time, and I didn't think it was gonna be that bad, but BOOM, there it was. I screamed bloody murder. And the scary thing was it wasn't a scream, it was more a yell. I seriously think I had a heart attack. I'm not clicking nemore links that come into this thread cuz the first one scared me ****less.

Hell no Tyrion, ur great!

And is everyone enjoying me almost dying of fright? I can tell lots of ppl are laughin at my story...

Archived