Home

Best avatar?

ZBomber

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Hey SivyB... did you give a guy named LBurna permission to use your Obi wan avatar from Jedi power battles? Because he's using it and if he didn't have permission I was just bringing it to your attention.

-Anakin

#

yeah I did,

because i'm such a nice guy

Originally posted by TheBelchingGirl

Someone ban you, all i said was that your name was unoriginal and that you are only around 14 years old. Ban me for this, why? Where do you even live, New Hampshire or some place like that. How about Greenwich, CT Snobsville USA. Is that where you are from?

either start talking about avatars and shape up, or get out.

Originally posted by Sivy B

what's going on? this thread has turned into a jerry springer show

:confused:

::Puts on hick accent:: Yeah, so I got me a stripper wife, right? She's great and all, but what I really wanted was a BelchingGirl that could satisfy me and all my manly burping desires. So i'm here to tell me stripper wife that i'm done thru with her, she ain't appreciating me, so i'm up and leaving her for the Belching beauty.

::Jerry:: And lets bring out Belching beauty... everyone, here she is...

::BelchingGirl:: BRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP!!!!

::crowd:: Ewwwwwwwwwww!

*member of crowd sticks her hand up*

Jerry: yes?

member of crowd (leXX): so um belching girl, your a dirty little stopout aint ya? Wher'd ya grow up, trailer park? Cover your mouth next time!

*crowd*

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

*Another member of the crowd sticks hand up*

Jerry: Yes?

Member of crowd (Anakin_S): Yeah, my question is for the dirty gaseous girl with the big chip on her shoulder... I think your burping is making the front couple of rows sick, is all that really necessary?

Burping Girl: BRRRRRUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPP! -Beep- you, mother -beep-! I'll -beep- come up to your -beep- house in -beep- Snobsville, USA and kick your -beep- -beep-, -beep-!

*Jerry holds forehead in hand*

Jerry: I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth...

Archived