Home

Best avatar?

ZBomber

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Leemu Taos

There are so many to choose from, all so good. Padanime, AB_Legion, Jedi 220, Greedo626...........they're all soooo good, it really is a tough/good question. :D

where am i in the list?

I think the real question is where is MY vote. I made the election thread... no vote. I made this thread... no vote. :(

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

As much as I like Rhett's.......I think that Lexx always has some creative avatars...:D

There are so many to choose from, all so good. Padanime, AB_Legion, Jedi 220, Greedo626...........they're all soooo good, it really is a tough/good question. :D

*gasp* somebody metioned me:eek: :):D YIPPY!

I like STTCT's, GonkH8er's, leXX's, -=Chi3f=-'s, .:Silver:.'s, AB_Legion's, kstar__2's, and mima kake's. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them now.

Mine was mentioned!!! WHOO HOO!!!

*coughs*

Now, I must say, I need to vote for ShockV's, cuz I love that crazy dude, and the buff hamster is very original.

Even tho Rhett's is classic....

Nobody mentioned me! :( But then again it isn't that great of a Avatar.

I voted for leXX and -=Chi3f=- . There Avatar's are always cool looking and awesome. -=Chi3f=- is just the man at making Avarar's and they are always very good and just cool. leXX's are just very unique and are just :cool:

:lsduel::duel:

Sure you all pick Rhett cause his av is a smoking .gif, but who had the first smoking av, I ask u?! Hrm, well, I dont really remimber, but for my arguements sake im gonna say me! :D:p

note: perhaps it was rhett, i dont remimber, anyone who has any information regaurding the whereabouts of the first person to have a smoking av, please contact this thread...

Ahem - I'm relatively new to the avatar making scene, and I mostly hang out in the modeling/mapping forums, but every once and a while I make my way into the swamp. And since I can't vote for myself, i'll vote for one I made for someone else... Anakin-Davin. :D

Seeing all the great ones by the people you all have mentioned is really what inspired me to start making my own.

Archived