Home

Lost my mix-n-mojo

The_Sentinel

Do they still even MAKE MI2?? I feel for ya bud, I really do. If there was an easy way I could help I would, I no everyone here is "anti-warez" but this seems silly for a game that's over a decade old!

I'd like to hear was LEC support has to say though:

"There was no code wheel for Curse of Monkey Island"

"No, I want the code wheel for Monkey Island TWO!"

"Oh, you mean ESCAPE From Monkey Island, why didn't you say? There isn't one for that either."

"No! I mean LeChucks Revenge!"

"I can't see any game by that title on our computers, sir, sorry."

"ARRRGGHHHHH!"

"You have no idea how often I hear that." [click]

Of course they're not even likely to replace his wheel if it WAS a recent game... so it begs the question: Why bother?

~ John

PS - Your little brother isn't called "Chuckie" by any chance, is he?

Originally posted by The_Sentinel

My mix-n-mojo was destroyed by my little brother. Where can I find a new one?

You could ask your mommy and daddy to "find" you a new brother. But getting rid of your little brother just because he destroyed the Mix-N-Mojo is a little harsh if you ask me...

Codewheel, eh? :)

Call LucasArts and they'll probably send you a new one. It worked for a friend of mine when he moved to a new house and his codewheel had disappeared! This happened two years ago, but I'm sure that they still have them. Just call or send them an email.

• 4 weeks later...
There's always this approach. LucasArts has released Monkey 1 and 2 on a combo-CD containing both games, as I'm sure many of you know. They don't have codewheels anymore, they ran out of spares years ago (though I think they will still give you a photocopy of the DOTT or Sam & Max manual if you ask). However, if you send them your original disks or "torn codewheel" (pfft, please) they'll probably be more than happy to mail you a shiny new CD.

Archived