Home

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Boba Rhett

Yipes.

The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 13.... what can I say about it...

It sucked. No no, it was worse than that. It literally saddened me. When they can't make a good HALLOWEEN epsiode of The Simpsons maybe it's time for them to throw in the towel. :( The Halloween episodes have always been some of the best episodes but this one.... this one was not only the worst halloween episode but one of the worst simpsons episodes ever. :(

In conclusion.... Treehouse of Horror 13... what happened to "teh funneh"?

dont know which episode that was rhett. what was it about?

a week ago i saw a hallowean special which was pretty hilarious. it was somethin with dolphin taking over the world. not likely to happen, but funny as hell.

that cat was marge. she was turned into that by the doctor (forgot his name) on his island, where most of the population of springfield had been turned into assorted animals. i thought it was an ok episode. not the best, but not horrible either. there was also one about homer clones, which was pretty funny. i'm not sure if this was part of the treehouse of horror or not, but it was on right before or after it if not. oh, and there was one where springfield wa de-gunnified, and some famous dead cowboys came back from the dead and ran amuck through springfield since they had the only guns, so homer had to go back in time to save springfield.

Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

That episode did suck. My favorite Halloween one is "The Shinning"

was that the episode with bart turnin homer in a clown in a box or the 1 where bart could ask willie for help with his toughts?

I agree that ToH 13 SUCKED! After it was over my wife and I looked at each other with blank stares... If you can't come up with something better than that, then just rerun the old ones!!

My favorite is the one that has Lisa reading Edgar Alan Poe's "the Raven." Have it on tape. :D

KL

Archived