Home

A big spam bust.

TheWhiteRaider

Over on a clan forum. Three guys made a plot to raze their post count by makeing one thread and fill it with useless posts and then make a ton of new threads to bump it useless one down to the next page.(And they did this when the clan was asleep) They were busted when the admin went down to find a old post. The admin found the useless posts and busted the guys.

True story. The clan wishes not to have their name told.

O.o

Why can't ppl just put the time in that it takes to get a good quality post count???? <The age old question, I know. I just don't understand......

Like anything else, you have to work at it and spend the time......

I have. I only post a few times a day and that is if. I have only been "busted" twice so far for not following the rules to the fullest but no useless spamming. I can wait until I have my own custom avatat. Besides, I know I will not become all powerful when I do get a higher post count. Besides, I need the time to think of a cool title or saying anyways.

Death or constant nagging to spammers!

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

hrmm.... be that as it may, I should look in on the dark side of the forums.... see how many plebes he's killed today....

BAD OBI! SIT! STAY!

;)

you think you can control me? There are only two people on this Earth who can control me.

1-Me

2- Nyquil

You would be suprised at what some people do. My Driver's ED teach was talking to a cop and ask how thing were going and the cop said "It seemed like everyone when off their medicine through July. Some guy tried to run over someone in his wheel chair. Someone used a guys car as a outhouse. We have just had tons of wierd cases."

My D. ED teacher told us about that in class.

Archived