Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tercero;

Unfortunately JK2 is dying.. The sooner you get this out the better off the game'll be.. Personally I've been working as hard as possible recently to try to get a mod out that will make the game as ANTI-NOOB as possible, but also leave some fun factor in, Allowing it to be played more competitively. OmniMOD 1.1 will accomplish this, soon as i get the last snippet of code i need (the only one i cant write myself).

Honestly, I dont know if it'll be in time to boost JK2's numbers, but im sure a good anakin model would.. Personally, i think its time to get back to work... I dont want this game to die.

Sorry that I havent yet gotten the timeline out.

Been pretty much away from home since thanksgiving.

Working on it as we speak however, and I hope to have it posted by the end of the week ^_-

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of you just the same.

Originally posted by DeadlyBOFH

Tercero;

Unfortunately JK2 is dying.. The sooner you get this out the better off the game'll be.. Personally I've been working as hard as possible recently to try to get a mod out that will make the game as ANTI-NOOB as possible, but also leave some fun factor in, Allowing it to be played more competitively. OmniMOD 1.1 will accomplish this, soon as i get the last snippet of code i need (the only one i cant write myself).

Honestly, I dont know if it'll be in time to boost JK2's numbers, but im sure a good anakin model would.. Personally, i think its time to get back to work... I dont want this game to die.

Hm, I don't think JK2 will die. I've been away from this game for some time, but I came back and I have more fun than ever playing the game. I especially like OmniMOD.

It's the same with Half-Life, the mods keep it alive, and for JK2 I think it will be this way, too.

But with one thing you are right, the more great models there are the more people will stay with JK2.

So I really hope, Tercero, you can release your wonderfull Anakin during the last weeks of this year. BTW, are there any new screenshots of the model?

Originally posted by Garik Loran

So I really hope, Tercero, you can release your wonderfull Anakin during the last weeks of this year. BTW, are there any new screenshots of the model?

1. I'm 99% sure that's not happening (release within the last weeks of this year).

2. Read the thread to see about the screenshots issue. If Tercero has new screenshots, he releases them. It's not like asking for more will make him "remember" suddenly that he's taken them and not put them up. He's very "community friendly" in that aspect... always puts up screenies when there's progress to report. :D

Aru-Wen is right on both counts - I will not be able to finish the model before the end of this year due to my work schedule, but I'm hoping to get a preliminary beta out sometime toward the end of the first quarter of next month. As far as the screenies, he getting to the point where he will be ready for more soon, I'll put them up as soon as he's looking more himself...

I just read,all 34 pages...

This topic had some backstab,and sad sad moments,It was just like a movie,Any way,Can't wait for the model to come out,an as soon as the beta test comes out I WANNA BE A TESTER PLEASE :):D ILL BE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD OR,I WONT TALK EVER AGAIN :D

but I'm hoping to get a preliminary beta out sometime toward the end of the first quarter of next month.

If you could do that Terc that would be really great!!! :cool:

Cute Seka: How is that timeline coming? :D

Off topic:

I don't know what bothers me the most, that one off topic post that can be easily ignored or the usual 200 complaining about it.

Originally posted by frendon

Cute Seka: How is that timeline coming? :D

Off topic:

I don't know what bothers me the most, that one off topic post that can be easily ignored or the usual 200 complaining about it.

Frendon: Please remove your lips from her butt. ;)

Off topic:

You know what bothers me the most? The one off-topic post. Because if it wasn't there, there wouldn't need to be 200 complaints. People should be familiar with the rules of the forum before they go posting something that clearly doesn't belong here.

On topic: I'm waiting with baited breath for that beta, Terc. :D

If Terc does only select a few people to beta test...

He will pick people who have been from page 1 to page 35... And whoes supported him through thick and thin, helped him point out bugs, and kept him going!

And ive never done any of those things so I wont be beta testing it! :D

Originally posted by DeadlyBOFH

Tercero;

I agree with Spectrum i think.... but the

priliminary beta will be out soon...

Also one thing Spec once u get this I know what your going to do!!

PAINT THE HAIR BLUE!

*SORRY FOR OFF TOPIC*

I dun think thats very fair tho because once people see it on jkii.net they will die with happyness because its so excellent...

I don't know where all of you got this new ''Choosing People for it''' but that wouldn't be fair to most people he cant jsut up it to jkii.net because MasterJediZach goes there and takes everything cool and puts it on jk2files.com

So i HOPE he does not choose people to beta because i want this bad i really wana use him playing with the nice big Tusken Camp map and it will be fun :rolleyes:

So Terc i sure hope u choose to distribute the beta to everyone to use because it will be the best hella best EVER! Thanks man!!

Hellfire

Archived