Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

Just to clear the whole beta issue up, I am going to be running an open beta in association with jediknightii.net, but it will only be available here in the forums. I'm doing this to avoid multiple versions of the model getting out to the general public. So, in esssence, everyone is welcome to join in on the beta, the only thing that I ask is that you give me a bit of feedback and download the final version when it is released.

Also, sorry that I've been a stranger lately - I've been living at work for the past few weeks, and probably will be into next year. :( Updates will come soon after I get back to having a real life, though!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heya Tercero....its great to know your still heavily into this project....

i just recently bought a new comp and instantly loaded up JK2.. better graphics n stuff now... but yeah..

i was just wondering if there are any screens taht you wanna show off to get this forum livley again :D

cheers

Poor Tercy. Good luck on the life issues, man. And with the model, of course, cuz of course...we can't wait. (We can, rather, but still...)

Darth Vader III, I don't think that's how it is for everyone. It all depends on the different choices you make and how you make them.

Oh, and on the beta issue thing...I don't think fairness would be an issue at all even if Tercy chose to select only a few people to do a beta test for him, considering he's done all the work. If you want "fairness", you do the work, and you do it fair for everyone who hasn't put forth anything to help. ;) I think it'd be his decision totally.

Originally posted by -Tercero-

Also, sorry that I've been a stranger lately - I've been living at work for the past few weeks, and probably will be into next year. :( Updates will come soon after I get back to having a real life, though!

take your time Terc,we all appreciate the time your taking to make this model :D

could someone please post the update pics on their posts? cuz for some reason i'm allowed to access some geocities sites, but none of the ones that have pics of models, it keeps saying it can't find it, i click on it, it gives me the message then i delete the http:// and it still does it, and i've tried to copy and paste it but it still doesn't work, there's no way around it so there's no use in trying to walk me through any of it, if you could, just please post the pics, i've been away for a LONG time from this model's progress and i've been waiting since the beginning

If the images are hosted on Geocities; just right-click the link and select 'Save Target As' or whatever Netscape has :p

Then you can view it from your hard-drive; that's usually what I do. If it can't find the image to save; the image isn't there.

or how about it just doesn't work, whatever i do it doesn't wanna let me see the pics, and since i'm having a bad day right now, either post the pics on the thread so i can see them, give me an estimated release date, or just say **** off. i really don't care about what you say, just tryin to see somethin i've been waiting for months to use

hmmm been a few months since last i posted and you know what.. i give up.. tercero.. dood.. youre not even workin on the model anymore i dont think.. and if you are you must be movin at a snails pace.. with the time you have had wayyyy back since sept i think you could have produced four of those models anyway.. this is quite gay... funny how everyone else seems to get thiers doen and you keep promising but you never deliver im begining to think it will never be completed.. while i defended you against people like st wei and others i am begining to see thier point.. if you cannot finish what you have give it to someone else to carry on with the work.. yeah it sucks to have your gf cheat on you my ex wife did it to me.. but i never let that slow me down with the things i enjoyed nor did i complain to everyone and thier brother about it.. im thinking its an excuse now.. an excuse to say i have bitten off more than i can chew and i cannot complete this... what you had back in november is better than anything that has been posted so far yet you hold back.. dood im just fed up... waiting for some small thread from you sayin ok its up.. or just a pic hell you havent posted anything in so long.. just come out with the truth is the model gonna be complete before say jediknight 3.. this is so lame ... bahh to hell with it

Shogun, I think this is proper in this situation. I think that all should hear this ah hem quiet please, and My speach that took hours to think up under your influencer here it goes:

Shut the hell up.

Whew that drained me. Terc has a life *cough* Go get one yourself see how much editing you do :)

Terc take as LONG as u want not forever tho that would suck :D. Shogun btw Terc owns u anyday so stfu ....

Aru is not gay just that name :p j/k Aru is cool. YOur a poop face now dude.

Peace to all suck a schlang m8 and have a b33r er b00z3

How bout this Shotgun Blade, I am super Mod and can have ya banned at the snap of my cyberfingers. So bashing is to decist, because everyone who has posted in the past knows that I am not afraid to lock this thread. So cool it. And so what if Tercero takes him time. It took sithlord, Toonces, Arco, Kinja and the others almost 5 months in all to make the Yoda model. And even then some people had to go and make a better skin and such. Tercero is taking all that time that would be spent on making a better skin and all and putting it all together to make one skinpack.

Archived