Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda funny... the above post is exactly what im talkin about aru wen... for those that dont know what im talkin about check out the back pages of this thread plus a few more where we get to see our hero aru wen try to be all "Im not an admin but i wannabe". Andy i could give a **** if im banned really... LoL lemme see i posted that when?... and all you talk about is anti spammin anti flamin yet you let aru wen go off on anyone who doesnt share his view.. LoL I dont go off on people when they dont share my views.. I dont tell people to stop posting on the forums because they had a n00b question as aru wen has in the past or take a joke like the coaster bit personally.. Aru-Wen needs to get laid by helga penischlobbin and have a coke and a smile.. being strung out on all that chocolate that mommy lets you have is not good for your teeth.. but then having your lips constantly wrapped around her tit prolly doesnt help.. I dont even play this game anymore.. I think its pathetic how this game turned out.. yeah yeah yeah ban me.. but not before a few dozen people see this post and realize im right about aru wen.. on the other subject about this model, all im sayin is that its taken a hellified long time to release it which dont concern me anylonger because as ive said i dont play it anymore.. ((here is your chance aru wen youu get to flame me but ill not be able to read it LoL you fag... so go ahead and try to be funny by posting some lame ass **** that you have been because if you post anything about it then everyone sees im right and you think you are the forum god or something and so what if you made my avatar.. yeah it was about the only cool thing you've done not long after is when you turned to the dark side of your ass)) so snap thy fingers mighty one lol like ill even know hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To tell you the truth, nobody really cares if you're right or wrong about Aru. Aru, like many other forum people try to keep it as a community, so thus, the responsibility to help out and give suggestions and point out things that can be better is on the shoulders of every member, not just the admins. It's like a neighborhood...you want to keep your neighborhood nice and tidy...but you also like the police there to make sure to slap someone around if they get outta hand. Now that that's aside...I hope you'll take whatever flaming you need to get out of your system in PMs or something, cuz that's the only place that other people don't have to bother with it.

Plus, the admins can just delete your post and any trace of it in a matter of minutes so that nobody sees it :D

The ban is until Thursday, but if Shogun keeps up these cherades, then he will be indefinitely banned. LucasForums will not tolerate ANYONE who is going out of their way to make everyone's experience on the LucasForums bad and unpleasant. Remember Tru Weed Smoka. We didn't tolerate him, and we won't tolerate anyone else. But anyways, now that that is over, lets forget about it all and actually talk about the reason for this thread, Tercero's Anakin model.

Just thought that I'd say my peace on the whole flaming thing - I really don't care if people flame me about how long this it taking - it honestly is taking forever, and as I have said before, I am very grateful to the people who have waited patiently for me to get this done - they drive me forward to create the best model that I possibly can. As to JKII being used as a coaster when this is done, I honestly can't say that it won't. I am going to take as long as I have to on this one so that when I'm done, Hayden's mother won't be able to tell it's not him. If you don't want to wait for that, the answer is simple - don't.

Also, for those who want to flame me, please do it in a PM. I realize that this is a bit of an invitation, but it's silly to clog the thread and start a flame war. If you're unhappy with my progress and feel the need to voice it, it's much simpler to voice it directly to me and keep the forums free of needless posting.

I'm coming back from my vacation now, so I will be working on the model again. It probably won't progress quickly, but when it's done, it will be worth the wait in my opinion. Sorry about all the delays.

Thanks,

-Tercero-

tercero@mailcity.com

Oh, and Seka - if you're reading this - "Heh heh - this is taking longer than a feature length movie..." - and yes, I know I'm a dork.

I've said it before and I'll say it again : take all the time you need, Terc. I don't know how other people look at it, but when someone takes time to do something for the community (whether it be a model, a map, a mod, skin, whatever) I look at it almost as a personal favor to each and every person in the community. I mean, along comes someone to provide us with something we don't have, or a new way to enjoy the game (and they do it for FREE, no less), and all some people can do is complain. I choose to look at it as doing me a favor, so thanks... i'll continue to support you on this as long as it takes.

And I as well, of course, Tercy. I absolutely love what you've done with this player model, and I hope that when you're finally done, it will truely be as you say. Then, you can truthfully say that you had created the best model yet. And in doing so, you also created one of the most wanted characters. One of the main characters.

I'm very impressed with the progress that you've had...many people can do models just fine and be done with them and whatnot, but you're taking a model and fine tuning it until it's utterly perfect. And like Aru, I believe that the flamers out there should be thanking you for doing such a thing. Anyways...I d'no if this has been suggested, but have you thought of doing sort of a reskin of him where he looks all tore up and shredded and whatnot..needing to get into his new clothing, which he'll wear for the rest of his life?

Ok, before anyone bashes this message i just want to say that i am NOT sideing with wei or shogun in ANY way. Just that something that Shogun brought up sparked a thought. Tercero, I'm asking you this and however you respond, whatever answer it may be i will trust wholly and unconditionally. Have you hit some sort of a writers-block (for lack of a better term)? Again i am NOT siding with wei or shogun and i am very well AWARE of Tercero's work schedual. Please answer truthfully.

I can answer truthfully. If you look back to his last few posts, you will have seen that he was been very busy working 50+ hours a week, and he had it rough in the latter part of the year. So I can't blame him for not being able to work on the model as much as he would like to. Just working the 50+/week would be enough for me to say forget the model and come back to it when I am back down to 35-40+/week, then with the extra 15-20 hours extra time, I would be able to devote it to the model and to a social life again:) So, there, no bashing on my part or flaming, just a truthful answer fom just putting together his previous posts.

this is off subject but I was just wondering were does Tercero work? what does he do for a living? I thinks hes a sales person.

and dont blast me for going off subject...... seem that the current subject isnt really about the model anymore but about Tercero and his schedule.

Hey, I'm just wondering. I don't mean to be one of THOSE, but when are you planning on releasing that beta you told us about?

Please don't flame me, it's a simple question. No names, but there are a few of you guys that need to lighten up. Tereco's cool cause he doesn't take offense easily. Some people here take offense at things that aren't even directed at them.

Wei and Shogun need to leave my friend the hell alone. People work, things prevent things from getting done, life happens.

Are you really going to waste your life drooling over this model just because of how far he's come? If you can do it better yourself, do it. If not, leave him alone.

You want to flame me? Fine. But at least I'm not bashing someone because life happens.

Ok, I don't know if that was directed at me or if it was in agreement to me, but let me just say that I was watching this model since the HOUR it began. Don't go talking to me about having watched it from the start. I know all about Tereco's schedual at Radioshack and that other job, his girlfriend and all that. I am not in any way shape or form trying to rush Tereco. It was, as I said in my post, a simple question.

If that was not directed at me then please disregard all that I previously said.

I think this model's going to be one of the only EP2 Anakin models. :eek:

If I remember correctly; Jolts has plans to release his models in UT2003 instead of JK2.

So apart from the other Anakin model released, this is the only other one for JK2...

I'd suggest you guys really listen to Morphius_doh, seeing as how he and a handful of others know that I am more than happy to close this thread. These pointless debates about Tercero's life and who may or may not be flamed or to stop, or I may seek to have this thread deleted and a new one made that will be closely monitored by me, and with the SLIGHTEST off-topic discussion, it'd be closed. I know my superiors are tired of having tell people to get back on topic, so for me to suggest a deletion of such a popular thread to get people's head out of the gutter and posting MEANINGFUL on-topic posts, then who knows. They might adapt it to their policies of stopping spammers besides closing threads.

So, either shape-up and post meaningful threads that related to the MODEL and not tercero, or I will have this thread deleted.

Hey folks, it's been awhile but I DO still exist. The time line WILL be on a site, http://lunarstyle.8k.com , actually... or rather the site that is host to the website for my comic book. (those visiting it just know first off that it's being overhauled, and life has been getting in the way dont expect to find anakin stuff there yet). I decided on a web based format for the ease of browsing... I scrapped the other one. nuff said.

This said, Terc, now has cut back hours, and he HAS been working on the model, along with an additional endeavor in the world of 3D animation that I have been lucky enough to have helped contribute to over the years that I've known him.

Usually, though, when I'm over there he's not paying mind to the model the whole time XD

yes... yes... I am infact providing a distraction for out dear friend Tercero. Sorry folks, but I'm another that needs his attention ^_-

*shrugs*

what can I say.

Life as well has also hindered all of my endeavors. It's odd considering that I dont do much during the days, but I infact got into a slump, and I think went through a period of needing far too much socially (very unlike me). I too am back in the swing of things. Weee~~

see ya around folks... I'll keep you updated.

Archived