Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C`mon guys I know you are just giving some constructive criticism but I think Its going a little too far now. It looks like one of the most accurate models released yet ! but people are being very picky about the face. It`s not as if you would be able to notice these(if any) so called inaccuracies.

BTW the model is stunning IMO

Okies, I decided that the nose wasn't working for me, so I remodeled it a little bit, along with some sections of the face (just changed some triples around so it goraud shades better). I still feel like there's something a bit off about the lips, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Ah, well - here's the screenie!

http://www.geocities.com/anakin_tercero/anakin15.txt

or if that link is down, try:

http://www.geocities.com/tercero_bootleg/anakin15.txt

Allright, I've gotta go to work, so don't expect to hear from me for about 12 hours, but I'll probably get back to work on him when I get home. Any feedback in the meantime would be much appreciated!

Here is Tercero's new looking skin, complete with skinned braid (I know it doesn't look perfect, but hey, it works.. its not like you are going to be THAT close to him anyways, if you are, its because he was killed already by someone else and not you! LOL.

enjoy!

anakin_16.jpg

and one with hair slightly altered, even though this doesn't exactly look right for some reason.

anakin_hair_17.jpg

Excellant job with the touch-ups!

I think the thing that you are having a hard time nailing down with the lips is that the bottom lip need a small indent in the centre, and maybe just a little, little thinning of the same lip. I don't know if this will help any, but you can try these suggestions and see how they look.

Andy, I don't mean to be anal about detail, but the padawan braid is a little too thick, as well as the blue braid band.

Morphius_doh, if that's the case, you are referring to the model, because all I did was color the braid. and the band is just a section of the braid I colored to make it stand out.

But I will try to make it thinner, but if its too thick its because of the model's braid, not the skin.

Nice work with the nose.

I still feel like there's something a bit off about the lips, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

I would say that the bottom lip could be a bit thinner, and the upper lip needs to moved up, closer to the bottom of the nose. If you do move up the upperlip, you might want to move the bottom lip and chin along with it.

and one with hair slightly altered, even though this doesn't exactly look right for some reason.

Well, his hair color is closer to orange than it is to red, and that looks red. Also, his skin complexion is not yet accurate. That may be a reason.

Actually, its a tough call. His hair color looks different depending on the lighting. In one picture, his hair looks like andys latest adjustment and in another pic, it appears that tercero's hair color is fine. I would say leave it the way it is. Because in the brightest light, Anakins hair looks closer to tercero's.

ok, I changed the tone a little more to keep the right side image the same, but made the left image have a little bit more brownish tint to it..

anakin_hair.jpg

Any feedback for the hair color is welcome so we can help -Tercero- :)

oh and also, I thinned the learner's braid and the band in the hair was made smaller.

Archived