Home

TTT Running Time

Boba Rhett

:D i can't waits! oh yes i can *grabs phone book and looks for electronic boutique's number so he can reserve a copy of episode 2 for today hopefully* crap it's cheaper at walmarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And should i get widescreen? there's like 3 versions of the movie or something and i'm getting the DVD which should i get!!!!!

Originally posted by Young David

Nowhere. The movie will go between Rohan and Frodo's journey, unlike the book.

OK that is one thing i wanted to know, but not what i was trying to ask about, so let me rephrase...

It seemed to me that the frodo story line took up moer time (in amont of days) then the Rohan story line. So my question is do we know are they stopping the Frodo story line early or are the running the Rohan story line late.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I think Hitch**** said something like that.

You know, I think that word should really be uncensored. It's kinda ridiculous to have it censored when no one here uses it in the...wrong way ;)

But in other news...

Yipee!

Hey, anyone want to know how TTT's going to start out according to Ian McKellen?

*Spoiler warning*

It will start out at the Bridge of Khazad-dum, but when Gandalf falls, the camera follows him down. The battle between he and the Balrog then ensues. :D

*End spolier warning*

Originally posted by Wraith 5

OK that is one thing i wanted to know, but not what i was trying to ask about, so let me rephrase...

It seemed to me that the frodo story line took up moer time (in amont of days) then the Rohan story line. So my question is do we know are they stopping the Frodo story line early or are the running the Rohan story line late.

Frodo's part (book 4) is shorter than in the book. I don't exactly know where they stop it, but I know that shelob is moved to the Return of the King :ball:

Archived