Home

General Veers

P.S- I am the BIG man around here. Lol...I wish.

Only in his mind.

Welcome to the Swamp man.

Have a bucket of :maize: on me. :D

Have a good time here and don't worry about all the madness in hear. Everyone that post's here is in a Mental Assylum so we're safe.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to join any argument or thread. :)

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

All I can say is stay far, far, far away from Rouge Squadron: Pilot's Lounge. They're just plain nuts!

HEY! Don't tell people to stay away from us! Other than that, you're pretty much right.:D

And lemme say G'day to our new permanent-visitor person...resident, that's it...General Veers...G'day. :D

No. But when new people show up other people become the wrong people. I think. That's basically it. Not saying anyone here is the wrong person (don't want to get involved) just the wrong subject comes up. Hmmm, I can't really think of a way to put it that doesn't offend someone.

Originally posted by General Veers

are you saying im not one of the "right" people?

Lol, the "I'm new threads" always end in chaos. a month from now when you have 1000 posts and bad insomnia you'll tell the new guy that he'd better run far far far away from here (and RSN, they're just plain nuts) :D

If I can give you but 1 piece of advice: Don't let anybody call you Rear Admiral Akbar!

EDIT: What the? when did you become a mod, obi-wan13? Boy am I outta the loop.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Lol, the "I'm new threads" always end in chaos. a month from now when you have 1000 posts and bad insomnia you'll tell the new guy that he'd better run far far far away from here (and RSN, they're just plain nuts) :D

A) You say that like it's a bad thing. B) Way to state the obvious.

:D

Archived