Home

bounty hunter poll

General Veers

Who is the #1 Star Wars bounty hunter?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #1 Star Wars bounty hunter?

• Jengo fett
    • Bobba Fett
    • IG-88 B
    • Dengar
    • 4-lom
    • zuckuss
    • Bossk
    • Boushh
    • Zam Wessell
    • Jar-Jar

Like I said in another thread.

My favorite Bounty Hunter would have to be Jango Fett. I mean he was the template for all of the Clones in the Clone War and Boba Fett. The Clones were actually compitent and could actually hit something unlike the Stormtroopers. Boba Fett was also made from him and he is one hell of a bounty hunter. Jango is responsible for Boba and all of his acomplishment's so that is why I had to pick him. :D

:duel::lsduel:

If Boba was alive when they recruted Jango they would have picked Boba. only Boba's kinda a clone himself and the "son" of Jango. But my point is Boba's better than Jango. He's only the most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

Besides, Boba's way more hard core and dedicate to collecting bounties, if you read EU.

Bosk I'm sorry to say for some of your sakes is my least favorite Star wars charater next to Jar Jar.

He has a similar attitude to Boba as my brother has to me.

Pluss he is such a fool.

I prefer Boba over Jango mostly because I like green over blue.

Or at least that was the case, but now I'm reading the bounty hunter wars and Boba just gets better and better.

Originally posted by Darth Strom

caution: SPAM

this is my 150th post now im a battle droid, starting to feel welcome...

:eyeraise:

*sigh*

:rolleyes:

that wasnt necesarry as a second post. maybe use the edit button.

AND please listen to me, change that mace talkin av to some other av, cause that av is owned by hannibal and stealin his is against the policies. better change it now.

and now on topic,

hmm favorite bounty hunter.

boba is the man

*pulls hair out in frustration*

Strom, how many times do we need to tell you these things? C'mon man! Change the avy and use the EDIT button please.

ON-TOPIC

Jango Fett! Gotta love his "out-fit?" I like the colors he's got....better then boba's! :D

Archived