Home

Knight Rider

Nitro

It was a different one every week.

Though KITT's evil nemesis was KARR, the Knight Automated Roving Robot. A prototype, identical to KITT except for one little thing... KITT was programmed to protect human life before his own. KARR didn't have that, and was therefore concerned only with his own survial.

I liked it...

Airwolf, Street Hawk and Knightrider - what an afternoon!

But then they did that whole 'Team Knightrider' thing... err... WRONG!!!

The first film, Knoghtrider 2000 ROCKED!!! Then they did Knightrider 2100, whcih had SOO little bearing on the whole basis of knightrider it was LIAGHABLE. Painful, but laughable...

My ideal car is in actual fact an original Ferrari F40 (the bull nosed one) in black with an LED strip set into the front!

Ahhh - how i love knowing far FAR too much about the lod days - the golden era of TV...

And as i am THIS far of track - for reasons of my sanity...

Does ANYONE know what centurions was?

i was a huge fan, but no-one lese rmembers the fun we had with the power-exetreme heros.

Shame, as i can name all the exo-frames battle systems (No kidding... Umm - may be people were right - I DID waste my childhood - its all so CLEAR now... :( )

Posted by Ratmjedi

Do you guy's remember that show that was about a boat and it was all suped out. It stared Hulk Hogan from what I remember.

Yeah! That was Thunder In Paradise! :D I loved it! :D

...That was back then, though... I'd probably die of shame at liking it if I were to watch it now... ^^;;

:D

...And Knight Rider, Airwolf, et al ROCKED! :D

Originally posted by leXX

Knight Rider was wicked! I loved Kitt, I wanted one. I hope someone invents a talking car soon! :D

Just noticed that post...

There are KITT kits (no pun intended) available that can turn any 82-85 Trans Am/Firebird into an identical visual reproduction of KITT (and KARR) right down to all the working panels, LED's, scanner bar, that kick-ass steering column (cause it's sure as hell not a wheel), and some even have voice recognition and response, though it's not on quite the same level. :p

My new goal in life? Build myself my own KITT.

Originally posted by Nitro

Just noticed that post...

There are KITT kits (no pun intended) available that can turn any 82-85 Trans Am/Firebird into an identical visual reproduction of KITT (and KARR) right down to all the working panels, LED's, scanner bar, that kick-ass steering column (cause it's sure as hell not a wheel), and some even have voice recognition and response, though it's not on quite the same level. :p

My new goal in life? Build myself my own KITT.

:eek: I want one!!! Who's gonna buy me one for Christmas? :D

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Knight Rider was the bad ass show when I was a kid. I loved KITT. I fell in love with Cameroe's (Sp?) from that show.

Do you guy's remember that show that was about a boat and it was all suped out. It stared Hulk Hogan from what I remember.

:duel::lsduel:

The only thing I can remember with Hulk Hogan in is 'The Nanny' or whatever it was called..

Oh boy... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leXX

:eek: I want one!!! Who's gonna buy me one for Christmas? :D

I'll buy you one, with your money of course. :D

@Skateboy: Hasselhoff is an icon in Germany, so he must be doing something right, right? Plus he was on Baywatch too. He's the man. Yeah he ranks up there with John Tesh and Michael Bolton :rolleyes:.

KITT was cool., but he should've been a van. He should've been the A-team van!

KITT: "BA, You smell funny?"

Mr T.: "Shuttup sukkuh, and don't forget to call collect...save a buck or two!"

Boy how times change. :cool:

Archived