Home

What makes you happy the most?

Reborn Outcast

when i start ownign up a server on cs, watching the bodies fall and my frags going up. People complaining. I love it. "STOP CAMPING" "only rushers are good" "campers are gay" "dude darksaber's gay" "kick the gay clan"

Actually. Playing cs with my friends on lan. and pub! :D

talking with my other friends who dont, and whenever someone lets me have a good time.

btw, if im ever a ******* or jerk, something bad must have happened to me, just clarify that, im a nice person, just try not to piss me off, by making fun of me for playing games all the time, or saying my game sux and not even have stuff to back it up, or because you suck at it.

Also, what makes me happy when someone shows me they care. :D

Originally posted by DarkSaber-<ZeN>

when i start ownign up a server on cs, watching the bodies fall and my frags going up. People complaining. I love it. "STOP CAMPING" "only rushers are good" "campers are gay" "dude darksaber's gay" "kick the gay clan"

Actually. Playing cs with my friends on lan. and pub! :D

talking with my other friends who dont, and whenever someone lets me have a good time.

btw, if im ever a ******* or jerk, something bad must have happened to me, just clarify that, im a nice person, just try not to piss me off, by making fun of me for playing games all the time, or saying my game sux and not even have stuff to back it up, or because you suck at it.

Also, what makes me happy when someone shows me they care. :D

Campers aren't that bad if they like sniper tatics. Like me for example.

I like writing my stories, making level, reading, listen to "After Me". Hanging out with my friend. Chatting on the forums. also playing games. I love Unreal Tournament.

Not a damned thing on this freaking earth.

Oh cheer up, think about if I annoy you enough you can ban me. That will make you happy, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mmm games make me happy.

Didn't know so many people like me want to read with out interruptions. cool.

Archived