Home

What makes you happy the most?

Reborn Outcast

What makes you so happy that you get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of you? For me it would have to be giving someone a present after buying it with my own money and seeing that person enjoying it.

Also what makes you become at peace with yourself. For that I would have to say sitting on the beach in Hawaii at the very beginning of summer vacation and watching that sun set with soft music playing in the background. Oh yea.

Originally posted by whitedragon

sex is like pizza. when its good its really good. when its bad its still kind of good

lol

What makes me happy is in the summer time, sitting outside, reading a book as the the birds chirp while the gentle wind touches my face.

Nah, who am I kidding? I feel happy watching hockey with friends and giving a gift that I worked hard to get to someone at Christmas time.

killing my employers. !!! *slaps Kioet for saying that* BACK IN YOU CELL, LIZARD!

uhm...

being with my best friends

the feeling when i go to buy a game and notice it's price has dropped $20.

when people say i did good at work or whenever i get congratulated for doing a good job.

When I am listening to music and a song i like starts playing at full blast.

When my parents let me do whatever I want to do when I want to, and don't complain about it.

When i see that i have 30 hours of work in 1 week instead of 12. :mad: (hasn't happened yet, will probably happen when i plan to do something..)

Originally posted by whitedragon

sex is like pizza. when its good its really good. when its bad its still kind of good

:rofl::lol:

oh that's so true

yeah and sometimes you can eat 5 or 6 pizzas, other times you stuggle with one

Originally posted by ET Warrior

What a coincidence....i'm wearing my Hejduk jersey right now :D

And we play the sharks tonight at 8 30 mountain time. :D

That's cool. I'm wearing my Joe Sakic jersey right now. Hmmm..this is a coincidence.

But anyway I don't want to drive this forum of topic so another one of my happiest times is going to be soon when the Colorado Avalanche hoist the Stanley cup in the air.

What makes you so happy that you get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of you?
doing things that make my girlfriend smile, or get excited...also when doing good things to other people as well.

another way i like having a happy, peaceful state of mind is through the use of psycadelics. I will not get into detail :o its just a unique experience that i enjoy occasionally.

also seeing family members during the hollidays that i dont get to see that often during the year.

Archived