Home

first...image sig...ever

Elessar-Eärfalas

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice sig! I am so jelaous (sp?) nice sig man. cool sig pic. looks good. I am mighty jealous...though it is a lovely sig, Elessar :)

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you for your comments everyone...i appreciate it! :thumbsup:

So, tell us all - how do you go about pronouncing "Eärfalas"?

well im not sure the real pronuctiation but i say it like: EAR (like what you hear from) FA (like fa la la la la) LAS (like legoLAS). :D

And how did you manage to get that many points (besides White donating)? I don't recall you post that much in the Swamp....

well i do post quite alot in the swamp i think, lol and i also post sometimes in GB, and RS. And, my friend that i know from school who posts in GB donated me all his points to, because he decided to stop posting so...thats how ;)...and NO, i didnt hack, hehe

dont suppose i could hire your services to make a specialized pic for a future sig of mine.

it depends...whats my pay?!?!...heh :p

oh, and by the way, thats funny stuff darth groovy...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Elessar where did you get that elvin font or is it a picture itself?

umm...i just searched lord of the rings fonts, and i think that one was called "tolkien font"...im at school right now but when i go home tonight ill post a link to the download k? :)

Originally posted by Lord Glorfindel

ROCK ON Elessar AWESOME sig. I have a question if your name is Elessar shouldn't that be Aragorn not Legolas? Or do u have Legolas cause it looks cooler

...well i dont fully understand your question, but Elessar-Eärfalas is my elvish name and since Legolas is an elf...i made my av/sig av with him in it. hope that answers your question, lol. ;)

...well i dont fully understand your question, but Elessar-Eärfalas is my elvish name and since Legolas is an elf...i made my av/sig av with him in it. hope that answers your question, lol. ;) [/b]

Its your Elven name in a name generator, there several Elven name generators out there and the most dont translate your name into the Elvish meaning of it. So I pretty much doubt your name would have been translated to Elessar-Eärfalas with Tolkiens Elven languages...

Archived