Home

Oh lucy, I'm home!!!!!!

GUNNER

Bah, Swampie....albeit I was a Swampie, I'm more of a universal person now, not claiming a home in the LFNetwork...

But I'm still here.

:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you boys are allways bad

Daddy gunner!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back daddy!!!!

*Runs upto daddy gunner and grabs onto his other leg :D

Now you will not leave Aresen with Lynk and me in your legs :rofl:

and now that your back daddy, I want a ponny

BTW: maybe jangoclone won´t read this, but I like his yu gi oh! avatar.

GUNNER! I dun know you. ... O.o;;; GUNNER! :D

Well you seem famous enough. I'm K-jo, I made K-Jo'Round™ despite what the forum says. Long story.

Nice to meat you. yes... MEAT.

As i nice welcome back gift, I welcome you to join us bounce on the padded walls

PastChamps.jpg

Thanks for the great welcome everyone. Even the leg humping... ;) It's great to be back. For those who don't know me I was one of the first people here at RS.net when it opened and one of the few who still come around.

Nitro, lil G does not play CS and I have gotten in trouble a few time when he came into the room when I was playing. He then told the wife he was scared because I was going to shoot up the house.

I got into big trouble over that. :(

Originally posted by GUNNER

Nitro, lil G does not play CS and I have gotten in trouble a few time when he came into the room when I was playing. He then told the wife he was scared because I was going to shoot up the house.

I got into big trouble over that. :(

Pizza_Man_PWNED.jpg

next time, look BOTH ways before playing CS. :D

Start Little Gun-dog n something simple. SimCity, the original, is a good start.

or, Rig WIng COmmander with an invincibility thing and let him rip. that's what my dad did.

his first FPS should come around the age of 10. be sure to make sure he knows that shooting people in real life is bad... shouldn't be a problem considering that last experience... :)

*get's odd looks...*

well, that's how my folks did it.......

how is he anyway? ain't he about to start school? gosh darned kid.... and are you and the miss's gonna have a larger family? ^_^

He goes to pre-school right now two times a week and he loves it. He will be 4 in April. He is getting so big. He plays on my laptop downstairs that we have on our wireless network and I have CS loaded on it.

Maybe we'll play a few rounds of CS between cartoons in the morning..

cracken, two kids is enough. I have the ol sack cut last July so no more kids for us. ;)

Archived