Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Originally posted by Grilled-Sarlacc

Primo, couldn't help but notice you're from Italy...Where at?

I'm currently living in Naples.

Grilled-Sarlacc and PrimoSidone you can use the sendpm.gif button for idle chat, guys. Please try to keep this thread on topic. Thanks. :cool:

Anyone else want credits?

Platypus202...I've just donated you 100 credits towards your sig pic. :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you want us to pay you back when we get all of our credits together or can we pay you a little at a time? (SamFisher)

And Sam you know all of that stuff really ruins your sig... mabey you should put that on your profile or somthing but not sig... it really ruins it your sig looked almost perfect but all that text at the bottom is really .. . eh

Hey Grilled, I just donated 55 to you, which puts you at 300, which is just enough to get you that Glowing name. And i Donated the last of my 135 points to Lord Vessan for his image sig. I know I know people, with my tactics it will take me forever to get an italicized name, but least I am helping out the community in my forever long quest to get a measily 500 credits... and to think i've donated more points thatn what I need for my name to be in Italics... :)

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

I have gotten some donations but I need just 250 more for my banner sig! Please donate!

I just donated you 100 credits for your sig pic :)

And that cleans me out for now, people. Good luck with all your stuff. After my next 500 posts, we'll do it again. :D

Archived