Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I was just wondering I know you can just input the image tags and adress to get a sig pic. But I really want to donate my points. Is getting a sig pic without buying illegal here and if its not should i do it? Thanks

If I can I will donate all of my points in 50's. To all that ask me. Which would mean I can get in about 10 people at once:)

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey everyone. I was just wondering I know you can just input the image tags and adress to get a sig pic. But I really want to donate my points. Is getting a sig pic without buying illegal here and if its not should i do it? Thanks

If I can I will donate all of my points in 50's. To all that ask me. Which would mean I can get in about 10 people at once:)

hello father torque. can you donate me 50 credits if you want please... that'll be all.

please and thanks

No you've gotta buy it. It won't work any other way. :D

Ok I have made up my mind I am donating them all:) I cant keep them to meself any longer. So I will be donating;)

Ok I got Wilson, Primo, Bizzaro, Sarlacc, merlinova, Tesla, vocheski, joe, Tyranus, and jeeddii. I need one more person who needs um?

thank you FT... you are very jenerous... (hope i spelt that right lol)

Archived