Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

I don't wanna be on any council, I just wanna give my points to ppl who want them, and I don't particularly wanna spend any great amount of time doing it. Who want's to spread out my point's for me?

ill be happy to take on that task ;)

Well, now you cant afford it, but it will come to you! Just have to wait a little longer :D!

As for reaching my own goal, I'm only 198 points away now, so this will be my final post where I will ask for donations.

Any1 who wants to donate a little to me, I'm almost there, and would really like some help :D!

-Clemme

Originally posted by ackehallgren

i agree with everyone who says that 900 credits are a lot for an image sig...

I still cant afford one :(

I disagree, it was really fun reaching my goal of 900. The only reason I give credits is because that is the only cool thing worth saving for... Glowy name was a sinch for me. Same with changing it.

*sigh*

We only get 2 points for every post. 900 divided by 2? That's like... well, let's see. Carry the fourteen, square root of 35, flip the seven upside down, add 5... 450! Holy crap! I don't have that much time on my hands! Well, I'd better get going.

Originally posted by Katarn07

We have that many members?! I think you're higher. There are 4 Council Members, and some lower classed donators who are working their way to the council. (which is achieved by over 1000 points donated toward the FTF cause)

Yea, lets see, am i still a council memeber? I asked this like 2 or 3 times about a month ago, no one answered me...so answer me Torque!!! PLEASE!!!! :D

Originally posted by ackehallgren

i just heard a veeeeeeery strange sound on this board... i hear it on some other boards too... what is this weird sound? please explain :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a pop up/ banner. I am not sure which one it is yet, and I do not think there is a mute for it. I am sure it is for balding or NAVY...

And Acrylic, unless you have donated at least 1000 points, you are NOT on the council. You may have been with the old ranking system that was around for a month and a half, until we got this new, easier system.

0-999 points - FTF Donater

1000+ points - FTF Council Member

1. Ackehallgren

2. Ninja Outkast

3. Hellfire Jedi

4. git_sum_stuka

5. Hèkx Nòxú

Hmmm, I wanted a MIDI profile a looooooong time ago. Still do, but will not leave the FTF for a while. Remember what happened when I went on a donation spree for my LFJA Apprentice, Pnut Master?

Oh yeah, thank you all who donated to him. Forgot to thank you. I see he did already, but I guess I should to since I left until he had hit 500 something... Thanks again.

Archived