Home

Like i Said before, WAR in FEB!

Anakin_Solo

Yes another post reguarding Iraq.

You bored with these then? After last nights news on the arrest of a terrorist in Manchester (UK) and the death of a police officer.

This shows without a shadow of a doubt that these fundamentalists are hidding as refugees. We have thousands in Scotland & England.

How many cells is there here?

On Iraq, Monday. Mr Blair said to the British Press wait two weeks, with a big smile on his face, this came after a press member asked about UN weapons inspections.

So i belive that US & UK intelligence know more regarding weapons within Iraq and more time to find and uncover these will be done before Jan 27th

So its now sitting at 85% 25% for a war now! :)

And why does this make you happy?

Saddam has no affiliaton with terrorists, he wouldn't be able to attack any country except the middle eastern ones, and the consequences of this war are uncertain.

Get rid of Saddam. Violate UN regulations on assassinations. Insert another despotic regime in his place. See civil war unfold in the middle east. Watch Israel get obliterated for being a US ally.

Attack. Now.

To yours and everyones information, the weapon inspectors have not found anything suspicious in Iraq yet. Blix said that himself. But I still think there will be war, Bush&Blair are probably going to find something that proves that Iraq could be more cooperative and focus everthing on that. The main problem about the Iraq thing is that Bush actually wants war. And that's really sick. A lot of people are already dying in Iraq because of UN resolutions, and a war will make the situation much, much worse.

So its now sitting at 85% 25% for a war now!

:eyeraise: :eyeraise: :eyeraise:

he wouldn't be able to attack any country except the middle eastern ones

I dissagree, I think that Saddam has a farther reaching hand than you think. We (UN) need to get in there and stop anything before it happens. You cant honestly tell me that Saddam has nothing to hide :rolleyes: . We (US) have things that no one else knows about and I'm sure that if anyone found out they wouldn't be happy. The thing is we dont have a psycho (in my opinion :D ) running our country. Saddam is.

Why wait til February....let's just get the bastard now before he gets more weapons ready. :)

Seriously though, I think it will be Feb1 before we have all of our troops assembled in the region. Then it will be time to get this thing over with....

btw-Anyone know what happened to Osama?

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

. The main problem about the Iraq thing is that Bush actually wants war. And that's really sick. A lot of people are already dying in Iraq because of UN resolutions, and a war will make the situation much, much worse.

You are correct sir, for every innocent American killed by war or terror there are dozens if not hundreds of innocent humans who die from U.S. bombs, guns, embargos, policies and our xenophobic attitude to the rest of the world.

All citizens of the U.S. should hang their heads in shame.

I know I do.

All citizens of the U.S. should hang their heads in shame.

I dont. I'm very proud of this country.

The people in the middle east have created their own problems by putting up with crap from dictators like saddam. Its on their own heads not ours. We need to stop worring about that and worry about what will happen if we let these people continue to endanger innocent lives.

Originally posted by Rogue_Ace

The people in the middle east have created their own problems by putting up with crap from dictators like saddam. Its on their own heads not ours. We need to stop worring about that and worry about what will happen if we let these people continue to endanger innocent lives.

So, only because they live in a country that is controlled by a not-very-nice guy, you are going to bomb their homes and kill their families? And you ask yourself why things such as 9/11 happens?

How can you blame the people? Do I blame the US people for all the civillians that was and is killed in Afghanistan? No, I blame the goverment.

And freedom can be gained without guns, you should remember that.

First off, it is in no way possible to move 750.000 troops to Iraq in less than thirty days. The war will not start until April at least.

When US troops attack Bagdad, it's going to cost them severely. City fights are brutal. Tanks can do nothing. Bombing the city will violate several UN war regulations, and will cost thousands of civilian casualties.

Russia once tried to take Bagdad. They fired missiles at the city itself from afar and yet they still couldn't take it. The US are very unlikely to go to such drastic measures as bombing or launching missiles at the city, so it's going to be even worse for them. If they reach Bagdad, they might be able to write a new bloody military history.

Now the really interesting question which Bush hasn't answered yet, is what they're going to do with Iraq once they've removed Saddam. It's impossible to just install democracy like that. The US are going to lose some more middle eastern allies with this war, such as Saudi Arabia, and Iran is going to be pissed as well.

If all goes as expected, Iraq will return to theocracy, the middle east is going to cut off their oil lines completely and they'll all gang up on Israel (who have violated just as many UN regulations as Iraq) and turn it into dust.

Since Bush is so hell-bent on redeeming his father's failure, I suggest Saddam and him decide this on a knife duel. There, family honor restored and... wait. Bush might lose. Can't have that. Proceed with the bombing.

Lastly, Bush Sr. is partly responsible for this situation. He encouraged Saddam to attack Kuwait since "it was none of America's business and we don't care what you do." And Saddam proposed many times to withdraw his forces if only USA would stop the Israeli swine pigs from grabbing land. He screwed up.

first of all, bush just is a warhungry moron. he wants war, as he believes its the right thing to do. i dont think the wtc attack is the last thing they do to america. with his attitude he is bringin the us in a bad spotlight which also makes the economy decrease. i dont mind it as it only makes the european economy increase.

i also think the main intrest for iraq is not those weapons, but the OIL. u attack a country and take away their oil, easy as that.

i also believe iraq ain that big a deal. almost any country can make nuclear weapons these days. there r also a few countries with nuclear weapons u should watch out for: india - pakistan, north korea.

and to solve the crisis in isreal, the us should stop supporting sharon.

so in my opinion, the us should stop like they own the freakin world. ;)

Originally posted by Padanime

and to solve the crisis in isreal, the us should stop supporting sharon.

The US should cut off Israel as an ally completely, if they want to look like peace-loving good guys.

Israel and Palæstina are both acting like pre-teen f*cktards. While Palæstina is resorting to inane suicide bombings, Israel likes to "conquer" land like the early US settlers, and seem to enjoy attacking innocent civilians with military force. Every day that USA supports Israel, they end up looking more like just the same 'tards as them.

Attack Israel or attack nothing at all. Stop being hypocrites.

true, they r both actin like little kids. but would what u do when your neighbour began claimin ur land and had the support of the major?

isreal began buildin across its border in palestina. and as they had the support of the us, they kept on doin it. i know damn well why palestinian do so much suicide-acts. they were grown with the hate against isreal/usa.

so kick the us out of isreal and try to solve that crisis, if its even possible. and if thats all done, i believe the the hate of the middle east against western society will decrease.

Originally posted by Padanime

true, they r both actin like little kids. but would what u do when your neighbour began claimin ur land and had the support of the major?

Here is a case where the Ghandi/Luther pacifism might actually work. Don't fight back. Go on hunger strikes. Passive resistance will get the world's attention much faster, and much better.

And you'll avoid looking just as much as idiots as the ones who're wrongfully conquering your land.

NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM THIS WAR OR ANY OTHER WAR!

all that will happen is the draft will be reinstated i will have to go to war soon. and there is a 40% to 50% possiblity of nuclear war. i must stress that the world is screwed up because of the people incharge. not one person in particular (george bush gets most of the blame, but congress to is responsible. and so is everyone saying yes to this war.) even Britian backed down saying no f***ing way. you know why. because its stupid and they know what the outcome could be.

Well, if the draft were reinstated and I got called up twould be very interesting to see what the army fellows had to say when i told them that i would be more harmful than helpful..because when it came down to pulling the trigger to kill the enemy.....i dont think i could do it.

I hate everything about War.........

Archived