Home

RPG forum rules. And Characjter info.

Wraith 8

[align=center]Hello all RPG-ers.[/align]

There has been a few changes around this place.

As you all have been a witness of, is the enormous amount of chaos in this forum. I used to sticky any active RPG thread so it wouldn't go down. and we also had a charachter thread that was made for the very first RPG thread ever made here :D.

So im introducing a new set of RPG forum rules.

1. There will only be one thread sticky here.

2. if a thread has not been active for a while you will be allowed to bump it when it threatens to go down. But remember, if the thread is dead after a month and the starter still bumps it. it will get closed. So only bump the thread when its needed.

3. Keep your threads inside the rules of the creator.

Now. This thread will also be used as a Charachter thread. Now to be clear, i will make a charachter sheet for the RPG i made.

Please make one like it so it won't get a mess. Now if i have forgot anything in my own list or you have something you wanted to ad. do so in a discrete way.

[align=center]Charachter Sheet for the 'Smugglers moon' RPG.[/align]

RPG: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89827

Name: Corzip Dinn

Species: Human

Profession: Smuggler

Background: Grew up in the save comforst of Naboo and became a starfighter pilot for the Nubian starfoghter core.

Description: A young male. brown reddish hair. Tall and mussled. wearing an Nubian fighter core jumpsuit.

Weapons: 2 holdout blasters. 1 vibroblade.

Droids: an R4-T5 droid

Vehicles: A nubian N-1 G type.

Place of birth: Theed, Naboo

Charachter Sheet for the 'Smugglers moon' RPG.

RPG: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthre...&threadid=89827

Name: Thew Rydur

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Background: Thew grew up on Naboo to a family of craftsman, but did not inherit his families skill. Instead he followed after his cousin and joined the Royal Guard. Soon after joining his parents were taken by the Empire and the ship they were on was destroyed by Rebels. With hardly any family left Thew went to Corellia to become a bounty hunter.

Description: Short brown hair, Medium height and build, greens eyes, wears a long brown coat over plastoid chest armor and gray pants.

Weapons: 2 DT-12 Heavy Blasters (in shoulder holsters), S-5 Security Blaster (in thigh holster), Hold-out blaster, Projectile rifle, vibroblade.

Droids: Old Destroyer Droid from the Battle of Naboo, programmed to protect Thew's ship.

Vehicles: XS-800 light freighter, speeder bike

Place of birth: New Centif, Naboo

RPG : The Smuggler's Moon, The Sanguine Star, all others

Name : Varan Ashaard

Species : Zabrak

Profession : Bounty Hunter/Bouncer

Background : Parents died while he was young, was adopted by humans on Tattooine. Has a brother named Niris. Raised a fighter, got tangled up in the criminal elements on Tattooine. Lived as a bouncer, turned to bounty hunting because it paid more money. Doesn't favor Rebels or Imperials as a rule, but rather whichever benefits him better at the time.

Appearance : Slim build, red eyes, medium to tall heighth. Wears black boots, pants and vest over long-sleeved grey shirt and a large dark brown cloak.

Weapons 2 heavy blasters on hips, 2 vibro blades on back of belt, 2 light blasters on outside of thighs, small vibro blade on inside of left forearm, 2 light blasters on shoulder holsters, vibro sword on back sheath, heavy blaster rifle over shoulder.

Droids : No set droids, employs what suits his needs then sells them.

Vehicles : Speeder bike, haven't decided on ship.

Place of birth : Unknown, raised on Tattooine

JoKen Jash's character sheet for Sumuggler's Moon RPG

RPG: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthre...&threadid=89827

Name: JoKen Jash

Background: Born during the last years of the Old Republic. His family were Jedi, but he was not force-sensitive. During the fight for Coruscant, he rescued his Jedi brother, but the rest of his family was killed. He hates the Empire but doesn't want to get involved in the Galactic Civil War, so he occasionally smuggles for the Rebellion. He met Corzip dad a while back, and now ships items to him.

Description: An older male. Black hair. 6'4". Wears a black vest over a red tunic, and somethinmes a black coat. Also sometimes wears Mandalorian Armor.

Weapons: 2 mdified handheld blasters, one modified beam cutter.

Droids: 4 LEE multi task droids, 4 JPO protocal droids, 8 astrometric droids, 4 old Destroyer Droids.

Vehicles: Modified Naboo Custom Cruiser with gold plating replacing chrome, Modified YT-2000 Family Transport, YT-1300 Corellian Transport, YT-2400 Corellian Transport, modified swoop bike.

Place of birth: Mos Eisley, Tatooine.

I posted my last one in a hurry and forgot some things sohere's the updated version:

RPG : All that have Thew in them

Name : Thew Rydur

Species : Human

Proffesion : Bounty Hunter, Mercanary, sometimes a smuggler (though not very good at it)

Background : Thew grew up on Naboo to a family of craftsman, but did not inherit his families skill. Instead he followed after his cousin and joined the Royal Guard. Always adventurous Thew enjoyed hunting and once even made it through Naboo's core, which gained him the nickname "Core Runner". He also met Corzip Dinn in the guard. Soon after joining his parents were taken by the Empire and the ship they were on was destroyed by Rebels. For this he hates both the Empire and the Rebellion, but occansionally takes jobs from either. With hardly any family left Thew went to Corellia to become a bounty hunter and met the bounty hunter Ashard Varan as well as the smuggler JoKen Jash.

Description : Short brown hair, Medium height and build, green eyes, wears a long brown coat over plastoid chest armor and gray pants, some leg armor.

Weapons/ Equipment : 2 DT-12 Heavy Blasters (in shoulder holsters), An S-5 Security Blaster modified for power with an added trigger guard, which he recieved during his time in the Royal Guard(in thigh holster) , 2 Hold-out blasters (one in boot the other inside his chest armor), Projectile rifle, vibroblade, wooden knife (passes through most dectectors), dart/rocket launcher on left wrist, control board on right wrist, sometimes a silenced slugthrower pistol, automatic blaster carbine, or vibro-pole axe depending on the job.

Droids: Old Destroyer Droid from the Battle of Naboo, programmed to protect Thew's ship.

Vehicles: XS-800 light freighter "Core Runner", N-1 starfighter (painted black), speeder bike

Place of Birth: New Centif, Naboo

Hmm, ok then, I guess I'll post a Bio so that I can jump into an active thread, rather than start in on one only to later have it abandoned...lol

RPG: All

Name: Jared Sinn

Profession: Marksman/Scout

Background: The son of political dissidents, Jared was born in the mysterious and perilous wilds of Dathomir, after his parents and a small group of prisoners broke out of the Imperial prison located on the planets surface. Jared learned at at early age that proficiency with a Sorosuub Blaster Rifle was the only way to way to survive the harsh and deadly environment that he called home.

Description: Approximately 1.8m tall, sabdy-brown hair, green eyes, wearing mismatched field leather and pieces of armor

Weapons: A worn Sorusuub Blaster Rifle, vibro blade

Droids: None

Vehicles: None

Place of birth: The Wilds of Dathomir

Name: Deriun Veshod

Species: Devaronian

Profession: Merchant/Smuggler/Squad Leader

Background: Deriun left his homeworld, as most males of his race always did, at a rather young age, 17 to be exact. His intentions were pure, find work, make money and send it back to the wife he hated so. Her domineering ways had driven him away almost more than his wanderlust. He found that work paid little, not nearly enough to support his family back home, the wench spent twice as much as he could ever earn. He was forced into a life of crime. At this time he changed his name, something a little more pronounceable by the locals suited his purpose a little better. It started out as simple cons and pickpocketing. He had amassed a small fortune, sending home just enough to sate her thirst for material goods. Now the game has become more complex. The cons more diabolical, the smuggling of highly illegal goods. One of his two ships lost in a bad gamble on a pod race along with most of his finances, Deriun had only his Swoop and a beat up old patrol vessel that barely had any cargo room. Now he had to find his way all over again. He had the connections, but no longer the means.

Description: Standing a little over 5'11", and weighing a little less than 165 lbs., Deriun was not a very intimidating individual. He had an air of class, that matched the red designer suit that adorned his maroon flesh. A slight bulge under his left arm was a tell tale sign of the blaster beneath. In his right hand he held a black cane with a crystal sphere atop it in his gentle grip. His shifty eyes and devilish smile scan every detail. It's almost as if he is plotting against everyone at once, or maybe he's just assessing the crowd, seeking out his next mark.

Weapons: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Cane

Droids: None.

Vehicles: Swoop, Firespray patrol vessel.

Place of birth: Devaron

OOC: I know Devaronians will not be available in game, but I probably won't get to RP with you guys much then anyway, so I figured I'd play something fun until then.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Max Spiegel

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Background: A proficient marksman with some training in the ways of Teras Kasi, Max Spiegel is a very accomplished bounty hunter, praised by his clients and feared by his targets.

Description: A young handsome man with short reddish brown hair, who stands at 5'7". His most peculiar feature would have to be his different colored eyes: one is brown while the other is a lighter, reddish brown. Max Spiegel wears blue mandalorian armor, complete with jetpack and hidden gadgets.

Weapons: A blaster pistol, an EE-3 rifle, and the various weapons concealed within his mandalorian combat suit.

Vehicles: Firespray Class Patrolship

Place of birth: Coruscant

(Slightly unoriginal, I know, but what can I say? :p Boba Fett's the man! :fett: )

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Xero Anarian

Height: 6'1"

Weight(lbs): 182

Profession: Musician/Swordsman

Background: Xero had a happy life growing up on Naboo. When he was 14, he discovered his musical talents. He started a band with a few of his friends, and they became well known in the area he lived. When he was 17, his town was raided by a large gang. All of his friends were killed, and most of his family he found dead, and the others, missing. Xero picked up an old sword that was used by one of his family members long ago, and defended himself against the gang. The gang escaped, and Xero fled into the wilderness of Naboo. There, he trained himself in the ancient art of swordfighting.

Description: Brown shoulder length hair, green eyes, usually wears black clothes, but recently has been wearing pieces of mandalorian armor(chest plate, arm pieces) and is searching for the remaining pieces

Weapons: Sword, blaster pistol

Droids: none

Vehicles: Stolen B-Wing, Swoop Bike

Place of birth: Naboo

Name: Lazz Laz'Jhuck

Species: Mon Calamari

Profession: Mercenary

Background: Born in the Waters of Calamari. His Parents were killed in the Imperial raid of his city though he stays out of conflict of the war. He absolutely hates planets with low water supplys but is sometimes needed to go there for business.

Description/Clothing 5'11, with no hair. His skin is Red/Orange colored. He wears a Long Black Coat, Black clothes,has silver armor on his chest and legs.

Weapons: Two holsters below his shoulders holding Two Modified Blasters. Two daggers held in holsters on his forearms.

Droids: R5 Droid

Vehicles: Modified T-16 Skyhopper

Place of birth: Calamari

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OOC: Any and all RPs. :)

NAME: Sienna Liara Kane

SPECIES: Human

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 158 lbs.

HAIR COLOR: Sandy Blonde (Long, but wore up most of the time)

EYES: Emerald Green

PLACE OF BIRTH: Alderaan, but was raised on Dathomir.

AFFILIATION: Empire/Imperials/Darkside(Dathomir Witch-Nightsister Clan)

PROFESSION: Assasin/Pilot (Best Imperial Female Pilot ;))

WEAPONS: A long Sword covered with Cortosis, Two Daggers, a blaster and a Lightsaber(Stolen from a Dead Jedi-Sienna knows how to use the lightsaber very well and is also force-sensitive) Magic.

DESCRIPTION: Well-toned. Slight scar on right cheek from battle.

CLOTHING: Mostly Black, but will wear anything that she can to get her job and/or mission done, even a slave's outfit.

VEHICLE: Personal Sith Transport (The Lady's Revenge), Tie Fighter for the Imperials, Speeder Bike.

DROID: T15-S5

BACKGROUND: Born on Alderaan to a Count and Countess, but was stolen from them at the age of 2 and brought to Dathomir from Getherizon. Geth taught Sienna everything she needed to know about the NS clan and Dark Magic. Sienna, deep down inside really wants to find her true heritage and family, but keeps it a secret. Until, then she is an assassin for hire and an Imperial.

:deathstar:queen:atat:

RPG: Enter the Dark One

Name:Coryan Bathyan

Species:Human

Height:6 3

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair Color: Brownish Red

Ship: Altecron Tie Fighter with hyperdrive aboard.Roomier than normal Tie. Quad lasers on both sides of Pilot compartment.

Has Living space aboard.

Weapons: Dual Sabers, Two Dl-55 prototype's

Droid:none

RP: General character; any and all (Currently The Dark One)

Name: Jodo Baas

Profession: Self-trained Jedi

Background: Traveled with his father throughout his childhood until the Empire murdered him. Jodo always knew he had a talent in the Force, but with the Empire hunting down the Jedi, he kept it secret as best he could. To find peace and a quiet place to harness his abilities, he came to Dathomir and learned from the "witches" there, aiding the Cray Claw clan in their battle against the Nightsisters.

Description: Jodo has always been a simple man, prefering the basic neccessities over elaborate decorations. He is a medium-build man with smooth features and long brown hair usually allowed to flow freely, wearing a form-fitting black jumpsuit covered by a brown raincloak with a hood.

Weapons: An organic-looking lightsaber created mostly from the materials on Dathomir. It has a white blade.

Vehicles: None.

Place of birth: In deep space aboard his father's old ship, the Centennial Pheonix.

RP: All

Name: Humphry Manar

Species: Bothan

Proffesion: Armorcrafting, Hunter

Background: Raised in Correlia by his father and aunt, Humphry lived a peaceful life in the country until the Imperials came when he was 4 and killed his mother. His aunt, who was a rebel spy, resigned and smuggled herself into Correlia. His aunt was old, but taught him a few hunting and survival techniques. His father got drafted and is stationed in Dantoine.

Description: A very curious young Bothan, with dark brown fur and ruddish hair on his head. He has a necklace his mother gave him when he was 3 and his father's vest. He is also known as a tag-along.

Weapons: A Dressilian Projectile Rifle, and a Prax Arms Stealth Dart-2VX Palm Shooter

Vehicles: Mobsquet Flare-S Swoop, T-95 Headhunter

Proffesions: Occasionally Hunter, mostly whatever needs to be done.

RPG: SW Galaxies

Name: Feyne Toth

Species: Zabrak

Profession: Commando

Background: Was found outside an orphanage on Corellia as a baby, Feyne was raised around a wide range of alien species. While having no love for the empire he also has problems with the rebellion - an, apparently, doomed attempt to carve out their own little pices of the galaxy. He moved around alot, wokrking on a few star-liners and transport ships. all the while picking up little skills along the way, especially involving explosives. He eventually fell in with a group of "independant" special forces soldiers and joined them as a demolitions expert.

Weapons: One blaster carbine, one blaster pistol, one explosive bag of tricks

Vehicles: Corellian YT-2400 ("Wraith Stalker"

Place of birth: Unknown, presumably Zabraki homeworld

RPG: All

Name: Joe Raskar

Profession: Jedi

Background: Joe lived with his family until he was 15, when they were killed by the Empire. A year later, he found a message from his dad, telling him about his Jedi heritage. Since then, he has traveled around the galaxy righting wrongs.

Weapons: E-11 blaster rifle, Modified Bryar Pistol, Yellow Lightsaber

Vehicles: YT-2000 Corellian Transport ("The Traders Luck")

Place of Birth: Maldia

• 4 weeks later...

RPG: SWG: An Empire Devided.

Name: Paidhi A'tah

Background: I was born in hyperspace, son of an Imperial Ranger (mother, father unknown). Spent my youth traveling from system to system. Educated on bases. I use my contacts within the Empire and underworld to get products where they will do the most good. Occasionally finding "extra" Imperial materials that I can "distribute".

Description: Middle aged Zabrak green skin and black tattoos. Horns are stylish and kept at a nice bright sheen.

Weapons: Power5 pistol and my body.

Droids: LE-V8 (General purpose repair droid with astromech and protocal mods).

Vehicles: Helix Interceptor B.

Place of birth: Galactic space.

RPG:ANY( now For Hire,Swidiot's Cantina, the escape, and Cronicles of a bounty hunter.)

Name: Jatari Bazrak

Profession: Bounty Hunter :tommys:

Background: I was born on corellia, I lived a peacfull life til the empire came and destroyed our village. Many brave zabrak gave there lives so we could escape.

Then we came to a planet called TATOOINE and settled down in Mos Entha, but the black talon (organized by Mess the Hutt) found our location, gave it to the empire who destroyed the rest who escaped including my Mother and younger brother Zaron Bazrak.

Bio: A tan skinned zabrak with black Tatoo's, deadly silver horns scared with Blood in rememberance to that fateful day on corellia and a black goate. Wears a Black no-sleeve shirt w/ hood. Midnight blue jeans w/two twin double-blaster pistol holsters and 6 Thermal detonators on his black kryat Dragon leather belt.

Weapons: 2 Twin double-blaster pistols, 6 thermal detonators, and one detonator launcher.

Vehicles: Sassae Tiin's sharp spiral. I call mine NEMESIS

size: equal to Slave I

Name: Vessen Berak

Profession(s): Teras Kasi Artist/Marksman

Backround: N/A

Appearance: Blue skin with intricate black sith tatoos covering his body. A black cloak covers his body concealing his arsenal of guns and ammo.

Weapons: Repeating rifle, two blaster pistols, and a carbine rifle.

• 4 weeks later...
Imperial Application #34480755931

The gods as my witness, I never thought it would get this bad…

I come from Alderaan…yes THE Alderaan that was destroyed because our illustrious “Princess” sacrificed her home planet…MY home planet…for her band of rebels. She chose her side and now I’m choosing mine. As soon as I get off this transport heading to Corellia I’m going to make her pay. Her and her rebel friends are going pay in FULL for the lose of Alderaan…oh gods they will PAY!

My name is Jek Sporkwind and I wish to join the Imperial Military in the quest to vanquish this blight upon humanity…

Name: Jek Sporkwind

Bio: Born in Aldera, Jek became one of the many idealistic pacifists of Alderaan. Supporting the new Princess and her zeal for Alderaan, Jek joins several friends in a successful tour around many core worlds proclaiming the need for pacifism. Traveling home to visit his wife and child he finds only space…nothing is left of the wonderful home he once knew. For hours he drifted in space around the ruins of Alderaan until an Imperial Star Destroyer hailed the transport and told them the story of what happened and soon after asked them to leave. The transport did so. Landing on Corellia Jek’s life is starting anew…everything he owned, everything he knew, and everthing he loved was lost. He is alone in the Galaxy and now wants nothing more than to execute his revenge upon the traitor who condemned his family, his planet, and his way of life to death…

RPG: SWG: An Empire Devided.

Name: Dathan "Surehand" Surellis

Profession: Smuggler/Teras Kasi

Background: Please see Dathan

Description: 5'11", Dark hair, Goatee, medium build. Wears robes colored in Black and Yellow hodge-podge.

Weapons: What, weapons?

Droids: R2D2 repair unit

Vehicles: Cargo transporter, seats 6.

Place of birth: Correllia

Archived