Home

Superbowl XXXVII, who are you routing for?

Rogue15

Superbowl XXXVII, who are you routing for?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Superbowl XXXVII, who are you routing for?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Oakland Raiders

First off, you can't route for something. You may root for it. Oy. The state of today's English-speaking youth. This along with those who say "should of" and "could of" and "would of". Shoot me now.

Anyways, I'm pulling for the Raiders, as is my policy to always go with the AFC team in the Super Bowl.

It doesn't matter who i'm rooting for, the Raiders are going to win. ;)

What were you saying Tie Guy....? :p

Dang, Oakland just fell apart. They couldn't do anything, and it had very little to do with the Tampa defense.

Perhaps it had something to do with a good player going back home for not making a conference (I think anyways, I forget)... :confused:

Nah, you can't blame it on that. The Raiders simply couldn't contain the Bucs' offensive attack. And the Bucs played it big when they picked off the NFL MVP five times, a Super Bowl record. When a team can do that to one of the most potent offenses in the league, they deserve to win the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

I would have gave super bowl MVP to Gannon. He gave the bucs 3 TD passes and set them up for another pair of scores. :D

Yeah, Gannon literally threw away the game. He just choked. The Bucs made some decent defensive plays and i will give them credit for a pretty good pass rush, but Gannon practically threw the ball right to the Buc players. It was just terrible decision making that cost the Raiders the game.

Archived