Home

New Moderator

Congrats on your new position as a Mod of the SWGalaxies.net forums! It's good to see someone of your caliber, you too Wraith, in such a position. Thanks in advance for the extra work you will put in to make these forums a better place.

—Jeremy

Editted to add:

...and as your first act as Mod, you should probably move this to the Off-topic forum for me. ;)

I just posted this same topic over at the General forums. I probably should have checked here first huh? Probably also should have posted mine here also.

*slaps himself for stupidity*

Anyway, congrats again Jan, and you'll probably want to move my other one here and merge them. You know you love it when I make work for you. ;)

Thanks Rhett, you rock, as always. ;)

I feel like such an idiot.

This would just be SPAM if I didn't add to it, so...

Yes Flanders, Jan rocks! He is amazingly friendly, even to jerks like me ;)

Anyway, the position couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.

:D <-official $%!T eating grin.

Welll you all might have seen the announcement :D

but the funny thing is... Jan still doent know... he told be just before he became a mod... that he and his fellow workers got tickets to see the car rally near his home.. they got like a weekend of fun ahead of them.. he will be back eventually.. :D its gonna be a big surprise.... oh and Boba Rhett... could you give him the status as mod.. i dont think he is in yet.

*bows*

Thank you, thank you all. :)

Yes, I am sorry for my absence. I was in Sweden this weekend, specifically in Karlstad, attending the Swedish World Rally Cup that was going on over there. :D

Man, are all the other Auto shops in our town envious of us now. :D

It was great fun to watch. They crazy. 170-180 kph on the snow over small tops. I could see the underside of the car as it flew by. :D

They go even faster where it is straight, over 200. :p

*gives DD a pink pony*

There you are, little lady. :)

Archived