Home

Favorite Game of All-Time

Notion

Just wondering, what's your favorite game of all-time? It can be from all the way back when Atari came out, to today, Feb. 7, 2003.

I would have to say mine goes to Halo, although Deus ex holds a special place in my collection, as well as Morrowind.

Ok well let's put it this way. If you could only play one more game before you died out of those 5, which would it be?
Wow Notion, that's a cheery way of putting it :)

I don't think I would be thinking of games if I knew I was going to die in a relatively short period of time ;)

In all honesty I would have to say Trivial Pursuit.

But I'm guessing that's not really what you're asking, so I will go with Leemu.

Ocarina of Time for sure!

My favorite game of all time, and the last game I'd want to play before I die?

That's not quite as tough as I thought : Monkey Island 1, of course! Best (adventure) game of all time ever. At least when I die then, I'll go out with a laugh.

Don't expect the much from the graphics from Half Life compared to games nowadays, you have to remember how old the game is.

My favourite games of all time are:

PC - Half Life and the mod Team Fortress Classic

Console - Tomb Raider

If you had asked this question a year ago I wouldn't be able to answer with just one game...they're are so many great ones. Now, though, I can confidentlly say Morrowind. God I love that game. I won't even list the runner ups cause there are like 20. Deus Ex would be up there, as would Halo and Grim Fandango, and...well I won't even get started.I am looking forward to Deus Ex 2 more then anything else, though.

Yes, the dying part added a little too much of a macabre element to the topic :D, so let's just go with the cliche of being trapped on an island with every system known to man, but only 1 game.

In that case, give me Morrowind. The things you could do with that game...

Originally posted by Notion

In that case, give me Morrowind. The things you could do with that game...

You know, I might get that with the video card I get provided the Geforce4 Ti 4400s aren't out come Friday. :lol:

As for one game, I guess it would have to be America's Army. :) Or if I like the game, perhaps Rainbow Six III: Raven Shield.

Originally posted by Notion

Yes, the dying part added a little too much of a macabre element to the topic :D, so let's just go with the cliche of being trapped on an island with every system known to man, but only 1 game.

Can you have multiplayer?

Well if your on an island your probably don't have a net connection...but....lets say your on an island with a sattelite dish so you can use the net, so ya, multiplayer should count.

And Rouge, I wasn't speaking graphics, I was speaking gameplay- if a game is really good, people copy it and improve off of it so then a few years later it has crappy gameplay. Usually.

Sure, you've got the fastest connection available to man, and it's all going through a 10' wide pipe down through the ocean and directly connected to every game server out there. The only problem is, when you try to tell people in your game that you're stuck on an island, nobody believes you. So yes MP is in, if it wasn't that would be leaving out a lot of great games!

I just hope nobody says Everquest.. :D

Imperial Sardaukar: Morrowind + a Geforce 4 Ti = bliss.

Archived