Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vegietto

Out of nowhere Vegietto comes out of nowhere and blasts Darth Homer in the head killing him instantly.

u have to state how many posts he's out for...

*takes out a carrot and sticks it into vegiettos brain...*

[vegietto is out for 3 posts thinkin about carrots]

Mennonite sees the adamantium skeleton from topshot's body, and uses the Force to move it. He encases MMMPIE!!! in the adamantium skeleton, disabling him for the next post.

mennonite says, "no offense, MMMPIE!!!, but you're the only target worth hitting"

and with that mennonite runs into the bathroom to hide for three posts, because the scene in the bar is about to get a lot worst.

[MMMPIE!!! is out for only one (1) post]

mennoniteHobbit regains consciousness, and walks out of the room dizzy. he then stops being dizzy, and draws out his lightsaber. he challenges crow nest for a duel. he accepts. mennonite then immediately stabs his lightsaber into crow nest's head.

crow nest is out for two [2] posts with an enormous gaping hole in his head

I pull out an adamantium-enhanced sword, light its tip on fire, and begin to rush toward Joe, striking the ground to enhance the blade's damage ratio, finally slicing through his adamantium-laced mandalor armor.

*Joe is recovering from injury for 1 post.*

*Falls onto the street and it's like a trampoline!*

"Hey! It's just like when Neo is i-"

*Boom! Falls on the street again, and it's not bouncy*

"Ow..."

*Goes to the hospital to take care of fractured skull. (That was fast!)*

*Goes to Death Cliff (I guess that is what it's called) with the mobile bed and rolls it at Mennonite and gets hit and falls off* (While I run away:D)

Mennonite is out for two posts.

*suddenly Darth Zaius quietly and quickly snapps out of acoma and gets up and sees MMMPIE!!!, using force speed, Darth Zaius jumps right through MMMPIE!!!, severing him in half, Zaius gets out his lightsaber, turns it on and decapitates MMMPIE!!!'s head off*

*MMMPIE!!! is dead for three posts*

*nithailock then runs toward and looks at topshot*

"aahh my old friend, glad to see you again, buttoo bad I have to kill you"

*nithailock releases one hand from his saber and electrocutes topshot with force lightning to death, then gets in a defensive position with his lightsaber, waiting for somebody to attack*

*topshot is dead for two posts*

mennoniteHobbit recovers from the fall off of Death Cliff, and sees the starter of the whole bar fight. He summons master Yoda.

Yoda: Fight young children, you must not. You must relearn about what you have learned in the ways of the bar fight.

*Yoda then sends a blast of lightning at Darth Zaius because of his incompetence. He does a little acrobatics, then lands on Zaius.

[Zaius is out for two (2) posts]

Yoda is disciplining topshot and PerfectAgent for two (2) posts.

Archived