Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Kills Master William in such gruesome ways that I can't post the details here. Suffice to say that he is in many, many tiny pieces now for spamming the thread.*

Now, if you're gonna post, do so responsibly & don't throw up stupid things like "I like pie." I don't care and don't want to hear about it. Spamming threads is a good way to get yourself suspended or banned. Have a nice day.

*sits at Mod table*

So, Kain, what do you suppose the air-speed velocity of an unlaiden Swallow is?

*Intercepts the question before it reaches Kain.*

Which kind: Northern or European? :p

*Gives Master William such a kick in the pants that he ends flying halfway across the world, landing near the vicious man-eating killer attack rabbit.*

Master William is out for 3 posts until I say.

*is about to answer Homer, when suddenly, Crow's body comes across the table and spills Kain's drink*

DAMMIT!!

*grabs Crow by the throat, lifts him, and punches him through a wall, dazing him slightly, but giving topshot the opportunity to return after this post*

Crow is down until topshot or joe make a move

Originally posted by Master William

I like pie :)

I like pie too

PIE IS GOOD!:D

but lets not waste the pie-goodness on this thread, go make aa poll on why pie is good instead ;)

*whacks out topshot with a rubber monkey, then goes to the bar and orders some pie-juice that he brings back to the swamp* :D

Topshot is out for 2 rounds because the rubber monkey is eating his head off! :p

[EDIT]

sorry for the double post, this is the one counting!:biggs:

Archived