Home

What is your dream?

TieDefender75

Basically, my dream and goal in life is, right before I let myself go from this world in my death bed, to tell myself "Yep... it was worth it."

One thing I'd like to add to that - "and really mean it."

I don't really have the express want to be remembered in History. I just want to be remembered by my close ones and their decendants that this was a man who did something good. He lived his life well, and absolutely nobody despises the fact that he ever existed. Just want to be remembered as the good friend of good people, the good father of good people, the good grandfather of good people and the good ancestor of good people.

But then I've always had weird dreams and fantasies about bringing the USA onto international scene in cricket and someday leading them, against the cricketing teams of today, to many a victory...:D

Well I was in this boat, except it was a bananna, and Boris Yeltsen was there...

Oh, wrong kind of dream

"I want good clean love, without utensils"- Frank Drebin

I want to go into a career that utalizes some form of artistry, I'd love to play in an orchestra or have my own rock band or something.

World Domination by me with my Fleet of Star Desroyers.....

ok for real, I wanna become a Video Game Programmer and work for LucasArts, and while I work there I will plot my world domination by creating a video game that brainwashes people. the video game will be called Star War. . . oops said to much. . .

but the part about becoming a programmer and working for LA is true

for real, i don't have any dreams....just to get married and live off the wife. j/k that was lame.

for real...

I want to do something in the computer field, possibly in the networking area. I might go to ITT Tech, but if i wanted to do that i'd have to join the army, which could lead to alot of job opportunities for me. in between those i'd like to get myself a girlfriend and marry her when i graduate itt tech.

it's just a dream...

Originally posted by Silenthunter

*snip*...and/or become a pro paintball player :D

Dude, you play Paintball, too! :eek:

This is too much, first you like FIF and Supertones, now you play paintball... It's like looking in a mirror... only... not. :p

Seriously though, What model marker do you shoot?

And my dream is simply this:

When my time is up, I want to be able to look back and know I didn't waste a minute of my life holding a grudge, living in fear, or being depressed, because life is too short to waste time on such things. I want to know that I lived my life, not watched it go by, and when it's all said and done, I want people to say, that guy made me smile and laugh, and he always had a smile on his face. :D

I want to be Dictator/Emporer of Earth. And I'll make you guys generals or something. J/K

I want to make my own video game someday. Not work for a game company (that would be cool though), but make it on my own. I'm in college studying computer programing right now. So I figure I'm heading in the right direction.

Hey Havoc and SilentHunter, this is awesome, first we discover we all like Supertones and FIF (do you like Insyderz too?), but now you both play paintball. This is freeky. I only play once every month or 2, so I just have a Brass Eagle (yes I know, cheap brand, but actually works ok) marker. It's called the Eradicator. It's a modified version of the Marauder (they added a "laser" site, but it's not really a laser site, it's hard to explain. It's kind of like a heads up display that you use as a site)

EDIT:

Wow I can't spell!

Originally posted by Praetorian

Hey Havoc and SilentHunter, this is awesome, first we discover we all like Supertones and FIF (do you like Insyderz too?), but now you both play paintball. This is freeky. I only play once every month or 2, so I just have a Brass Eagle (yes I know, cheap brand, but actually works ok) marker. It's called the Eradicator. It's a modified version of the Marauder (they added a "laser" site, but it's not really a laser site, it's hard to explain. It's kind of like a heads up display that you use as a site)

That's cool! Paintball and Ska, who'da thunk it? ;)

Brass Eagle, eh? I hope you don't use Brass Eagle paint as well! That stuff chops horrendously, and their flight is about as straight as Richard Simmons! ;)

Too bad we live in different parts of the country, or we could have a Forum Paintball team! :D

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

That's cool! Paintball and Ska, who'da thunk it? ;)

Brass Eagle, eh? I hope you don't use Brass Eagle paint as well! That stuff chops horrendously, and their flight is about as straight as Richard Simmons! ;)

Too bad we live in different parts of the country, or we could have a Forum Paintball team! :D

No I don't use Brass Eagle paint. You couldn't pay me to use that stuff (well, I guess if you paid me like $50k a year I would). I use PMI/RPS paint. I've heard that Team Colors by 32 Degrees is pretty good too.

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Dude, you play Paintball, too! :eek:

This is too much, first you like FIF and Supertones, now you play paintball... It's like looking in a mirror... only... not. :p

Seriously though, What model marker do you shoot?

Well, I don't actually own a marker right now :crybaby: but I'm saving up to get a PMI Piranha Pro TS G3. Not the highest quality, but a very good marker for a good price. Hey Praetorian, my friend has an Eradicator. I haven't seen it in action yet tho.

silenthunter, you'll enjoy having your own marker. The main reason: it shoots straight, unlike those wonderful rentals.

I also remembered another dream. To get to fly in a fighter jet. Not as a pilot (that would be cooler though), but I would be happy just to ride in the jump seat. Especially an F-22, but that is only a one-seat fighter, so I'd have to settle for an F-14.

And while were dreaming...i want this -----> :vsd::D

When my time is up, I want to be able to look back and know I didn't waste a minute of my life holding a grudge, living in fear, or being depressed, because life is too short to waste time on such things.

Hmmm....

I have been depressed ever since my childhood. I have alot to do according to this.

Last night, I dreamed I was Prime Minister... I would really like to be the one who turns Canada into the country that it could be. I want people to respect this country again! :mad: Not the tag-along. Not the "friendly, but backwards people". NOT USA JR.! I'd like to shape Canada into a country that people would be proud to live in. Admired, and maybe feared... worldwide. :nutz1:

Yes, and I'd also like a new computer... :p

Archived