Home

If lucasforums was a street, who would you like to live next to...

Zygomaticus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness what if we had a convention and rented out an apartment block for like 3 days. Heehee I can just think of all the stuff I would do right now... :D

Anyway I'd have to live near TieGuy, cause I trust conservatives, and of course if I lived near him I'd get to be graced by the intelligence of Havoc, and the humor of Darth Homer, and the music of SH! :D

Hehe, either that or as far away from the Aresen neighborhood as possible. :D

Maybe a few of us should rent out a huge pad somewhere on this block and we could have webcams all over the place. It could be like our own little Real World show. :D

Between my chainsaw like snoring and tendency to jump up on tables and dance, Eet's hornyness, Sherack's raging juice drinking (:D), Homer's fear of shrubbery, Havoc's love for mayonnaise and STTCT's stupid boss stopping by we would have one heck of a show.

We could even keep Chase in a small cage on the porch!

*gets another idea for a nwn module* :D

Hmmmmmm.....

I guess that I would have Leemu Taos live next to me with Jedi 220. Then probally a few houses down there would be leXX, then Padanime.

I would also have Sardukar across the street from me and my tech guy. :D

Obi Would live down the street too.

But imagine if we did get a apartment. The all hours noise that we would make from a party. And we could have a huge LAN game of something.

I also wouldn't mind Tyrion living around me. I know that I would be laughing on a daily basis. :)

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by edlib

I did not know that. I don't believe this particular piece of personal biography on your part has ever come up. OK, you can live across the street. It will be good to have you, and maybe also Jem around to jam with anyway.

And do you mean: "bake" or "get baked"? This could affect my decision signifigantly. :naughty:;)

1) I meant bake, as in cookies and pie.

2) We can all jam in my garage. I'll put my amps in there.

3) I think I'd live in a duplex with Roz and Guildy in the other half. But GUNNER and Niner'd still be our neighbors. I'd park ed and jem across the street, and Guilo and Lynn a few doors down.

haha...imagine the Real World thing with LAN Parties.

"I *beep* hate you and your *beep* dark troopers and *beep* AT-ATs. Next game I'm going to *beep* your little *beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*."

Meanwhile Rhett jumps on the table and dances to celebrate his team's victory.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

And in the back...the neighborhood tennis club, of course.

Only if we get raquetball courts, too. :)

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I would also have Sardukar across the street from me and my tech guy. :D

I feel honored about that, but one thing Ratmjedi, just call me Sardie. Mmmm, kay? :D;) That is unless you want to hear me gripe about forgetting the A (Sardaukar) everytime. :p

Note: I would service most of your computers or build a new one when needed for you. ;) You just need to have some money for building the computer. ;P

I just thought of something. If Lucasforums was "A Street" wouldn't we live next to everyone? It would be like Sesame Street with more muppets, elves, trolls, yoinking stick, cans of spam, whip its, agents, bloodthirsty pirates and monkeys toating uzis Hallalujah.... holy sh--, where's the Tylonol?

This Episode of LucasStreet was brougth to you by the number 2, and the letter's W, T, and F

sesamestreet-violence-new.jpg

Archived