Home

If lucasforums was a street, who would you like to live next to...

Zygomaticus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd live in a fox hole next to :rhett: so he could tell me stories a/b his pre- during pot smoking days, "I fell off of McDonalds and then I realized I was just tripping out" :burg1:

[edit] I would also like to live near Sher and Krkode

Sher could come down to my fox hole cause I'm not going up to his "barren wasteland j/k

krkode could come out of sherwood forest

Hey, I can cook! And (occasionally) bake too!

The fiance's not exactly the best chef, so I figured the easiest way to keep me enjoying food was a two-step process.

Step 1: Learn to cook/bake/prepare meals

Step 2: Teach Laura how to cook/bake/prepare meals

Just last night I made macaroni and cheese (the casserol type) from scratch! FROM SCRATCH! Even the sauce! It's just butter, flour, and milk with chese melted in! w00t!

So easy!

And I made coffee cake for dessert! I love it! I eat good, for cheap, and I can crank the ol' Metallica, Slayer, and Megadeth while I create my masterpeices! Nothing beats headbanging and screaming along with Master of Puppets while mashing potatos. The extra energy helps transform the spuds into a nice creamy mixture better than mom's ever was!

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Well, if I had to live next to anyone, I'd probably make it Havoc and Tie Guy if I could choose, but I'd be happy to have all of ya in my neighborhood :thumbsup:

Ahh, Homer, I'm touched. :p

Actually, I'd probably choose Homer and Tie Guy as my next door neighbors (Hey Tennis and the Simpsons, what's not to like!) and across the street would be Rhett, but I would want the rest of you close by, becuase that would be one hell of a block party! :D

[@Havoc]HEEEEEEY!!! Wait a second...I didn't touch you! I just wanted to say that I really like hanging out around here and it'd be even cooler to live with all of you...[/@Havoc]...IDEA!!

This would be very hard to actually do, but it would be so awesome...have a FORUM MEET!

This is where we choose a spot and eveyone from the forum comes and meet everyone in person! Man that would be sweet if it wasn't prohibitivly expensive for some or impossible due to other circumstances (STTCT & Havoc's wife have good reasons) for others....ah well, maybe we can have regional meets and share photos among ourselves or something similar.

Originally posted by Nitro

Hey, I can cook! And (occasionally) bake too!

I did not know that. I don't believe this particular piece of personal biography on your part has ever come up. OK, you can live across the street. It will be good to have you, and maybe also Jem around to jam with anyway.

And do you mean: "bake" or "get baked"? This could affect my decision signifigantly. :naughty:;)

I wouldn't live in the neighborhood. I would live above the neighborhood in my Death Star. Then I would blow up the whole neighborhood and the planet with it. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. :rolleyes:

Actually I would probably live next to Silenthunter so I wouldn't have to worry about playing music. I could just listen to his ska. :D

Archived