Home

Counter Strike 1.6, a betas beta

Bob Gnarly

ok i just downloaded this and OMG!!! first of all you dont even need Half life to play this and all you need is a prgram called STEAM which is what is allowing you to play 1.6, anyways back to CS, so i was playing this and i discovered a new weopen, a TACTICAL sheild and a couple of other guns, anyways so i play with these new VERY affective weopens and its so much fun, i was on a server and i was like :mob::rifle1::uzi2::snipe1::duel2: but not all at once :D anyways if you get a chance or have enough space i highly suggest downloading this :D

go here:

http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src

and search for:

steam2

as for my little mini review: no big change really. a bit more helpfull with the menus. reminds me of UnrealTournament but much better. The shield is cool. i had a shodown with someone on a server. i got to kill him with a pistol. he had an AK47.

as for bugs? of course there are bugs, its a beta. like the purchasing menu sometimes acts up, Steam2 froze a couple of times initially after installation.

the thing that worries me the most is the possibility of over use of the shield. its nice and all. doesnt defend you 100% but on one server everybody runs around with it. and being a T, your job got a LOT harder.

If you want to try and show your L33Tn3ss swing buy my clans server su.nuclearfallout.net:27015 We have some great players and the pings are great. Some guys from Cali get pings of 40 or lower. Server is in Seattle.

Look for [sU]Juggernaut

SlackersUnited.

Originally posted by Boss

ok i just downloaded this and OMG!!! first of all you dont even need Half life to play this and all you need is a prgram called STEAM which is what is allowing you to play 1.6, anyways back to CS, so i was playing this and i discovered a new weopen, a TACTICAL sheild and a couple of other guns, anyways so i play with these new VERY affective weopens and its so much fun, i was on a server and i was like :mob::rifle1::uzi2::snipe1::duel2: but not all at once :D anyways if you get a chance or have enough space i highly suggest downloading this :D

Yay, more options for the cheaters to exploit ;)

Archived