Home

my brother's band

greedo626

my brother's in a band... um, yeah. here's a link to their website. see if you like the music. if you do you can buy a cd... or just rip off the mp3s. anyway, if you don't like the music, hit yourself repeatedly on the forehead until you realize how wonderful it is... or don't. just give it a listen and enjoy the funny little pictures:D

http://www.paperfacemusic.com/

There good:) I like their style, their kind of like Red Hot Chili Peppers. You should tell him to send the album to MTV or VH1. I think they could do really good in da buisness. Also you should tell them to make a music video for some songs:) . I am gonna make a CD of their songs right now

tell them i said they are very good

-Father Torque

Originally posted by Father Torque

There good:) I like their style, their kind of like Red Hot Chili Peppers. You should tell him to send the album to MTV or VH1. I think they could do really good in da buisness. Also you should tell them to make a music video for some songs:) . I am gonna make a CD of their songs right now

tell them i said they are very good

-Father Torque

thank you. I'll tell them what you said. if you want more of the songs you can buy a cd (they're only $7.00 or something).

Woah... woah...

...woah. :eek:

They are REALLY good. They NEED to send that album to MTV or VH1. They have a very unique style. They are mostly altern rock with the occasional piano jazz fusion. Very nice. I like it!

Oh... and when they hit it big... can we all get into the their concerts and get their CDs for free? :D

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Heh, I play bass. Well more like played. I haven't played it for quite a while. Problem is, I'm in the UK. :D

Anyway, nice music. I like the Piano and the low bass part, on the top downloadable song. ;)

Theres like 10 different sounds. :p

nice stuff.

the only thing that kinda bugs me is the web site. its too much like the old GreenDay and RedHotChilli Peppers (like mentioned previously) but that is like.... what... 5years ago? the new style for bands is a serious undertone.

just take a look at the newest video of the ChiliPeppers. (the one with the orange). very very artistic. amazing video.

they should try to get thier site re-made. cd covers designed. etc.

but it all depends if they are serious enough about it and have the money for it.

and I'm saying thins only because it jumps to my eyes. I'm a graphic design student. that means that site is like clipart to me. I dont like it! :)

serious bands make it longer and better than bands who just have bad designs. Just look at Blink182... they didn't last long. too much cartooning around.

Sum41 will last longer because they pay more attention to design and the importance of it (cd covers) and they are more serious than Blink. Not every damn video is a stupid joke about something else. and they stayed true to who they are as people. not sell outs.

remember. design is VERY important. it tells right away to someone (such as VH1 and MTV) if they should bother listening to the CD or not.

Archived