Home

Point Collective

Darth Homer

I was thinking how much I really would like to get the ability to put pics in my sig...but I only have 450 or so points currently, then I thought, "Hmmm, how can I con people out of their points?" and I came up with this: a collective of forumers that freely share their points amongst each other to help one person get the feature they desire. I'll give an example just for the fun of it:

I need 900 points to get a sig image, I have 450 (about) currently, so everyone in the collective would contribute the other 450. Then, later on, if someone needed points for something else, I'd contribute whatever points I could towards their goal.

I don't know if such a thing is allowed, but I figured that since there is no law against it, it must be legal.

oh and to just get it out of the way, here is the obvious Borg joke:

YOU SHALLBE ASSIMILATED INTO THE COLLECTIVE! RESISTENCE IS ANNOYING!!

No problem, I always wanted an image sig, but I thought you deserved it more than I. It's ok, though, it's what I really wanted to do, so don't worry about me. I'll be ok, just seeing you happy is good enough for me. I really didn't want it that bad anyways...

:(

J/K :D

Don't spend 'em all in one place, now! :D

OK, I'm going to contribute to the circle of happiness, I just want an image sig eventually, just not right now, I need to talk with Fergie first. About that.

Who wants the next sig image we pool our points to? I'm going to give them mine, but the next candidate needs to be decided. Also don't forget the official candidate equation:

(Post Number + Join Date)

(Stupidity of Poster)

So this puts Havoc, Tieguy, and Eets like first in line...

Anyway starting now, who wants an image sig! This has to bea collective effort or no-one will get anything, except for the one shmuck. :D

What, he can beg for points and get away with it?

DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME! DONATE ME!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Sherack! That's very kind of ye.

I think i have to find a new place to host my banner before i can put it up, though. Anyone have any ideas?

Oh, and as soon as i get some more points anyone who asks can have them.

Thanks again, Sherack.

Archived