Home

I am now 22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Yay Keyan! Whatcha doin' for your birthday?

The same thing I've done for the last 21 birthdays - jack squat. But that seems like a two week trip to some tropical island compared to my normal schedule of work until I drop and then get a 0 on the project anyway because some stupid professor didn't like my font size :rolleyes:

Being 20 has sucked so far. At first I thought "20? am i supposed to be an adult, because I feel like a large child?"

Thanks for saying 21 sucked Keyan. Now I'll dread turning 21, although then I can actually buy my sweet sweet Aftershock and get loaded all the time without having to rely on the kindness of strangers.

You should celebrate your birthday by getting an Andrew WK CD and simulating partying hard.

You poor Yanks... Having to be 21 to procure alcohol. That actually the big reason a bunch of us didn't take a march break ski trip to Killington, VT... We're just going to Quebec instead, which made my younger friends even happier since Quebec's laws set the bar at 18 instead of 19!

And who said the French were useless...

I've only been really drunk once in my life, and I totally hated the sensation. I'm too much of a control freak, I guess. I was never much of a casual drinker, anyway. Too many people on both sides of my extended family (and practically EVERYONE in my immediate family) have proven to be addictive personalities, so I was always careful to never go overboard.

I haven't had anything to drink since '99, and have no desire to partake in the forseeable future.

It is very possible that I will never taste alcohol again in my lifetime. And that doesn't really bother me in the least.

I enjoy being decently buzzed... But even that's expensive.

I can spend $50 in 3 hours on booze, and still walk normal... My friend Ian on the other hand, can spend $20 (including a $5 cover charge), and have trouble remembering who he is.

I miss those days.

I've never been drunk. There's no point in it.

And I very very rarely drink. Like I once said, alcohol has a repulsive taste for me. I only drink on special cases when I'm with friends and someone's being nice and goes "Hey man, it's on me.", stuff like that.

Archived