Home

Fakey is missing

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, I suppose this could be an ongoing/periodic thing.

Maybe whoever gets the credits changes the password and leaves new hints.

I'll add credits (based on the difficulty of the question) like every weekend or so.

Sound good?

Looks like Scarface2k2 got it. From now on, I'd appreciate it if you'd post here with fakey.

Change the password and hint at it in your post. Don't be a jerk and just milk the credits. I'll be keeping track of this account and deal with anyone who does. :)

If you find that you got fakey's pass and it had an unusually low amount of credits, pm me from that account and I'll add a suitable amount of treasure.

mercatfat, I wanna encourage that, but I wanna let the contenders give hints. Feel free to make up passwords about anything!

People can still get the pass and some credits.

The password will be reset in a few days or when the account goes below 100 points. If no one that has guessed the pass will change the pass and hints, I'll do it myself.

The password was obiwan...even though obi-wan was never officially promoted up to master.

A nonstarwars one:

What Indy's father calls him and who was originally named Indiana.

As always, only the lowercase alphabet.

mattwindu

Ahhh... that one was easy.... got it on the second try!

I only leached 100 credits.... I figured I deserved at leas that much after staying up late the other night on the SpaceBalls password!

Okay... I'll change the password....hmmm. Let's see. Since Sean Connery was the one who revealed that Indy was the dog...

Here's the hint: how Bond likes it.

BTW.... can we change the avatar to our own once we crack the password...? That'll be an interesting way to let everyone know who the latest 'winner' is.

SkinWalker

Archived