Home

Hey I just joined

DarkLord14

Hey guys. I just joined and I will have all my information later. I am pretty new but after reading the FAQ at the official site I saw everything much clearer. I am interested in being a bounty hunter. I will get more information some other day after I really think about. i am going to do some research before I choose my character.

Welcome aboard the HMS =A=. If you look to your left, you have the group structure, where you can choose what group to be in, If you look to your right, you'll see several chocolate gnorts. In case of emergency, run around with your arms in the air and scream like a little girl.

Thank you for travelling with the Associates.

Weeell.... it has to be something that a race relying on grunts, howls and growls can produce. A good tip is sitting down and just make animal noises like that for a while, and you are bound to come up with interesting combinations like Raukhuul, Ikyyl, Chauwool, Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble, Rroulchuk etc. Try it out, if someone hear you making these noises they'll propably thing you are a tad on the "out of your ****ing mind" side, but isn't that worth it for a good name? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

WOH WOH WOH..... thank gaalgoth? that no good swindler didnt do a think :D:p

I DID ALL TH WORK !!! :p;)

so its:

thanks wraith :p

oh and to both of you:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Archived